10+ Year Old Account

What do you think why ppls...

... put a lot of effort to obtain legendary weapons even if they know items are outdated and no any use of them ( I dont care about achvs of obtain legend items) ???

cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Completion-ism. Some people hate the idea of leaving any part of the game unfinished and unseen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Completion-ism. Some people hate the idea of leaving any part of the game unfinished and unseen.
    This. And some people like the looks of some items. You cant say running around with double Illidan blades is ugly?!

To complete the ones I wasnt able to get in past expansions, and also because alot look really awesome.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

not all legendarys become outdated quickly.. when firelands came out i started on DTR. finishing it around 6-7 weeks after.. ds hadn't came out yet and i was owning with a kickass staff on mage.. then DS came out and guess what.. DTR still was the best staff in the game imo.. still competitive..

as for thunderfury and quel thalas.. the other weps that were old legendaries.. just for nostalgia... some people like obtaining old things.. shadowmourne as well.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To experience part of the story they might have missed in the past.
    That has always been my reason to check out old content.