Hello all,

I am going to be getting some better sound for my games, music, and movies and had a few questions. So far for headphones I decided to go with the Sennheiser PC360s. For my speakers I have not made a final decision but so far I am leaning heavily towards the Audio Engine A5+s. The last item is the sound card. I am a little lost in this area, after doing some reading it looks like the Asus Xonar DGX may be the card I need. I would like to have my headset connected directly to the card as well as the speakers at the same time. Having to manually select the one I use is not a problem, I do not want to have to use the header for connecting the headset to the front i/o. Just a little other info, my room is rather large somewhere around 25x25' and I listen to all types of music from classical to old school, basically everything except country music.

So

1. Would the sound card I have listed be enough for powering the 360s and my connection preferences? Does anyone have any experience with the sound quality of the card?

2. Would anyone have any other recommendations for these items?

3. Anyone know of any sales going on lol ?

Thanks for any input you can give!