Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mervin View Post
    I think it'll be zeppelin from Pandaria. One for Aliance and one for Horde. You come to the zeppelin, talk to a guy like "I'm ready!", cutscene and voilà Orgrimmar
    That could work.

Another solution would be to make the raid portal for the Siege of Orgrimmar an actual portal. As in both the Alliance and rebel Horde set up portals to bring their troops from Pandaria to the frontlines.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

It would be funny if some of the NPCs in the SoG had mismatched colored gear and random pieces like players do.

Or, if some of them were just on their mounts running around in circles.

Some could even have a /say "LFM ICC/DS/etc."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    That could work.

Another solution would be to make the raid portal for the Siege of Orgrimmar an actual portal. As in both the Alliance and rebel Horde set up portals to bring their troops from Pandaria to the frontlines.
    I'd rather the zeppelin option.

Portals are boring, cliche, and honestly bad storytelling.

Also keep in mind the portal could be in Kalimdor, and the 5-mans tell the story of us getting TO Orgrimmar.

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    It would be funny if some of the NPCs in the SoG had mismatched colored gear and random pieces like players do.

Or, if some of them were just on their mounts running around in circles.

Some could even have a /say "LFM ICC/DS/etc."
    All the trash in the Valley of Honor (that's the one with Grommash Hold, right?) will be wearing various common transmog sets and be named "Loyal <Class>" they'd fight like that class, too.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

In the 5.1 questline, we visit Dalaran, a Dalaran radically different from the Dalaran in Northrend. I think it will be like that. Org in Kalimdor will be 100% unchanged, but you will enter a portal/take an airship/ride a boat to Org under seige. The two Org's will not interact at all, just like the two Dalarans don't interact at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    In the 5.1 questline, we visit Dalaran, a Dalaran radically different from the Dalaran in Northrend. I think it will be like that. Org in Kalimdor will be 100% unchanged, but you will enter a portal/take an airship/ride a boat to Org under seige. The two Org's will not interact at all, just like the two Dalarans don't interact at all.
    This probably fully answers my question, thanks.