Thread: Wish list!

Wish list!

I wish warlocks could get a quest to have a flying demon mount that is on fire and has huge spikes and is just scary beyond belief!! One can only wish though!! Haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxo View Post
    I wish warlocks could get a quest to have a flying demon mount that is on fire and has huge spikes and is just scary beyond belief!! One can only wish though!! Haha
    Well I'd rather have no flying mount then that ugly thing DK's get, so there's that.

I wish Warlocks got some love in lore. A nicely written warlock from either faction that does something important and makes a difference (preferably for good, though the person him/herself doesn't need to be) Something beyond nameless warlocks that do minor things like summon imps to set things on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well I'd rather have no flying mount then that ugly thing DK's get, so there's that.

I wish Warlocks got some love in lore. A nicely written warlock from either faction that does something important and makes a difference (preferably for good, though the person him/herself doesn't need to be) Something beyond nameless warlocks that do minor things like summon imps to set things on fire.
    With all due respect... Warlocks are not nice!! I like your idea but how cool would it be to have a powerful warlock go rogue and starts a war with both factions summoning hordes of minions to attack org and sw than the players have to do like a mini raid and defeat him like they did when cata released and we had to retake the troll area!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxo View Post
    With all due respect... Warlocks are not nice!!
    Well as I said the person doesn't have to be nice about anything, be a kind, bunny hugging, orphanage donating general well doer, but I'd prefer them to work for a worthy cause at least. Evil warlock out to rule the world is a bit cliche, and not something that helps us being more appreciated in modern Azerothian society as warlocks ourselves. I mean I'm not out to rule the world or be a force of evil, I'd like a warlock that represents my p.o.v. (even if he/she is being a powerhungry a-hole while doing so)

Well I suppose but coming from me I'd rather just cause chaos and destruction to org and sw lol!! I fact let me leave the horse faction and join the scourge!! Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love someone like wrathion in warlock lore. They would technically be helping but no one really trusts them, they know they are doing this for some kind of gain that can only end with explosions.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

10+ Year Old Account
    Took a while to find this but this.

my wishlist right now:

- winged green dreadsteed with an optional buyable demonic chariot to carry your friends;
    - the finger of death (warlock spell in WC3 that kills an unit instantly);
    - new models for our old demons;
    - female demons;
    - self powered flight in metamorphosis;
    - warlock demon themed battle pets for pet battles;
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    my wishlist right now:

- winged green dreadsteed with an optional buyable demonic chariot to carry your friends;
    - female demons;
    This would be awesome!!!!

my wishlist right now:

- female demons;
    Mini infernal is pretty warlock themed lol, new models for demons with supremacy is pretty much the extent of what they'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Mini infernal is pretty warlock themed lol, new models for demons with supremacy is pretty much the extent of what they'll do.
    the infernal is my least favorite minion after the voidwalkers.

I want the girls, the guards and the puppy as pets!

How can you hate the voidwalker after MoP?

I wish for an army of void walkers. Dual wielding other void walkers.

my wishlist right now:

- female demons;
    Best. Idea. Ever. That would be the only cosmetic item I'd definitely buy.

I'd like KJC to affect mounting up so I'd look like a cowboy... with a dreadsteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    How can you hate the voidwalker after MoP?

I wish for an army of void walkers. Dual wielding other void walkers.
    voidwalkers don't feel like demons. they feel like some sort of "shadow elemental". I'm way more fond of the demon demons

- Winged only while flying current (orange) Dreadsteed.
    - Destruction viable.

Green Fire.....oh WAIT.

Flying Disc (of Tzeentch)
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...seronarogu.jpg

Metamorphosis to allow flight as long as it is active. Illidan can fly why can't we?

Not so much a direct warlock wish, skull of gul'dan should have been an offhand not a trinket.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I think they could add a minor glyph that allows you to go into demon form and fly with it, they need to add some animations to the wings, not very hard to make it a reality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    - Winged only while flying current (orange) Dreadsteed.
    This, but without the wings.

Eyecancer quality image, but there was never any high quality video / image released to my knowledge.

I want a Thunderhorse.