Deleted

Help with router PLEASE!

Hi! So recently iv been downloading a game with several mods on it. What i noticed was.... During this download, whenever i was doing it wireless it jumped between 30 kb/s - 200 kb/s. Whenever i turned off my router and back on it changed to 1.5 mb/s for a few seconds but went down to the average of 30-200 kb/s after a few seconds. Now this really frustrated me since i was going to play this new game with my friend this friday but seems like i cant which really makes me sad.
    Then i turned it onto my router with a wire (although the router is in my parents room due to the phonestick being there) and it went up to 1.5 mb/s...
    So i was wondering, are there anybody out there who can help me!? There must be some way to regain the same amount of mb/s via wireless?
    Also, I had the same downloading speed when my whole family was only as if I was the only online! PLEASE save my friday and help me out!

Thanks !

Try moving the router around a bit, there is something disturbing the signal between the router and your computer.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    Try moving the router around a bit, there is something disturbing the signal between the router and your computer.
    Are you sure? Since i had the same results when sitting next to the router unwired :/

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguemaw View Post
    Are you sure? Since i had the same results when sitting next to the router unwired :/
    There can be something close to the router that is disturbing the signal.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450