Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This wouldn't bother me at all. I can't see any valid reason for it to bother anyone else either, it's just pure insecurity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This wouldn't bother me at all. I can't see any valid reason for it to bother anyone else either, it's just pure insecurity.
    I don't see it as insecurity, No offense ofcourse but i guess i've seen your views about sex. Some people mind having a girl/boy who had a lot of sexual partners or engaging in things they would never engage in because its against their standarts? Don't know if thats what the OP thinks.
    It has nothing to do with insecurity but rather a single person's morals. While you may find it totally not understandable there are many who do understand.
    Physically it doesen't really have any changes, You can wash yourself and its not like you change under there.
    Some people just don't like someone who is so easy with sex or easy as a person.

Seems a lot of ppl missed that she did it a couple of times a few years ago with 1 guy for the 3 times.

So OP you need to find out (if it bothers you) why she did it.

Was she pressured/dragged into it by he then BF or was she the initiator?
    Was her BF and her addicts (drug/alcohol) that could of changed the way she acted back then?
    What are the chances she will have those needs in the future? (i mean she had 3 orgies, but hasn't done it since....hardly a hardcore sex junkie...but not innocent either)

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried asking her if that's even something she still wants?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Well, no. I just don't see how a high libido would cause trust issues.
    Because some people can't satisfy a woman.

I'd probably feel bad for them if it didn't make me giggle a little.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    *May contain explicit material* (I'll do my best to keep it clean, but get my point across)

As some may or may not know, my ex fiance broke us up 2 weeks before the wedding last summer and it was quite a low point in my life in the following months. I've been going on quite a few dates and trying to put my self out there to meet someone whose really compatible with me and my lifestyle.

I've been hanging around this new girl for a few weeks now and I think she has a good personality. I live in Utah with a lot of judgmental LDS peers (I'm also LDS, but don't live by the "standards" as most would put it). This girl has a bit of a past, like me, which is awesome cause she's way more open to the real world, real problems, and not just living in a happy-bubble-life (girls here will pass up dating someone because they don't go to church, had a drink, a smoke, sex, or if the guy came home early from one of those 2 year church mission things. Any monday-detail could be a deal breaker).

We're to the point where we are getting very physical and will continue on that path, and she is really someone I could be with. Earlier today however, I learned she's had a 3-some with 2 guys, 3 separate times a few years ago. 1 of the guys was the same all 3 times and would just invite a different buddy each time.

Now I don't want to jump to conclusions, otherwise I'm no better off than anyone else and honestly it's not my place to judge what she's been through. The thought of me dating or even marrying someone who's sucked down multiple dicks at the same time is just a little unsettling. I don't want to use the term "cum-bucket", but I trust you get my point. I also may not even care come due time and it won't matter at all...but hearing about it so recently makes it pretty fresh on my mind.

If you were in my same position, what would you do? Would you be ok if your spouse had multiple orgys with the opposite sex before you met? I could either stop our relationship from continuing that direction, have casual and meaningless sex with her, or try to actually date and court her...get to know her family and vice versa, all that jazz.
    Ask this question to the coquette. Go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Archolm View Post
    There is a middle ground between innocent and having 2 cocks going at her at the same time. I would go with Silent Bob's advice.
    Excuse me if I am misreading you, but it sounds like you miss the entire point of the speech in Chasing Amy. It's not about finding a middle ground. It's about accepting that a person's sexual history has nothing to do with him, but rather his hang ups and insecurities about feeling inadequate as a partner and him making that discovery too late.

Also in reference to some of the more recent posts, the amount of people slept with or the sex acts performed in the past have nothing to do with you. Perhaps that person was in a different place in their life and what they wanted. To expect that person to hold a sexual standard for a future relationship with you is rather self-centered and makes you look petty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Some people just don't like someone who is so easy with sex or easy as a person.
    Just because you have a high libido it doesn't mean you'd have sex with just about everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eraclito View Post
    I think Silent Bob has some words for you.

It's the best suggestion that comes to mind.
    no better explanation
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I don't see it as insecurity, No offense ofcourse but i guess i've seen your views about sex. Some people mind having a girl/boy who had a lot of sexual partners or engaging in things they would never engage in because its against their standarts? Don't know if thats what the OP thinks.
    It has nothing to do with insecurity but rather a single person's morals. While you may find it totally not understandable there are many who do understand.
    Physically it doesen't really have any changes, You can wash yourself and its not like you change under there.
    Well, maybe it's not insecurity. Regardless, I stand by not being able to see any valid reason for it bother someone. I don't regard arbitrary standards that aren't predicated on anything about a person as valid. I guess people can set whatever relationship criteria they like, but this one seems about as sensible as saying, "I don't date people that like both milk and dark chocolate".

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 04:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Archolm View Post
    There is a middle ground between innocent and having 2 cocks going at her at the same time. I would go with Silent Bob's advice.
    You could not possibly have missed Bob's point any worse. In fact, this might be the most point missing of all point missed situation I've ever encountered.

Dude it's just sex. Every woman on this planet wants to be fucked by 2 guys at some point. Even every guy i've ever known would want to be in this situation if he could be a woman for a day. Why? Because being desired and being fucked is awesome. And no it's not the same when a guy suggests a threesome with 2 girls. They just want some bragging rights in front of their "wannabe"friends.

You can be very certain that at some point she's going to want it again and if you just can't stand to see some1 elses dick all i can tell you is: Toughen the fuck up and be a man. Every guy on this planet associates a boner with excitement/arousal/pleasure. Why? Because he sees one every time he is horny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melt View Post
    Every woman on this planet wants to be fucked by 2 guys at some point.
    No. Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Just because you have a high libido it doesn't mean you'd have sex with just about everyone.
    Meh, I'm kinda (in)famous for my incredibly low standards, nothing to be ashamed of.

To OP, threesome=/=orgy, are 2 cocks at a same time such a deal-breaker for you? Or would you feel better if they were a hour or two apart? Only 3 things are a big no-no for me, refusing to take STD test, cheating and them being married. If she doesn't cheat on you, and STD test is clean, what is there to be worried about? Unless you're worried that you won't be able to satisfy her, in which case you could always buy a dildo for added fun.

PS. while we're mentioning Kevin Smith, here's another gem from Clerks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Meh, I'm kinda (in)famous for my incredibly low standards, nothing to be ashamed of.
    I'd rather have someone who can actually satisfy me instead of him just getting something out of it and me getting nothing. :/

Deleted
    Pff Tilili sounds like the kind of girl who needs to go online and talk about how promiscues she is. And she needs everyone to be okay with it! Go suck a dick Tiili.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-01-26 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Love how you assume LDS is a globally known abbreviation.
    LDS = Mormon. LDS is the "proper" term, Mormon is what everyone else calls us. I guess we refer to ourselves like that as well, but it's not quite politically correct. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the advice as well everyone, it's only been a day but I find it easier to swallow than before. And yes, i -do- try to put myself in the same situation. If asked would I do it or say no? I don't really know because it's never happened...I'm trying my best to keep an open mind. It's just foreign to me, and never had to think about myself in this position before.
    Last edited by Uncle Julian; 2013-01-26 at 11:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    It applies to my ex!
    Woah, exes are a different story. Yet you're still too cold bro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post

If you were in my same position, what would you do? Would you be ok if your spouse had multiple orgys with the opposite sex before you met? I could either stop our relationship from continuing that direction, have casual and meaningless sex with her, or try to actually date and court her...get to know her family and vice versa, all that jazz.

I'd have as much fun as possible and milk her.

It happened before you meet her. I don't get how it is important now, I mean if you had a really hot girl friend and she gave you the offer to have a 3 way with her and another girl (hot friend) you'd probably have said hell ya, what's wrong with her doing the same thing? O well that's just my opinion on the matter. That Chasing Amy video is actually exactly the right answer imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I'm sorry, but what's immoral about sexual acts between 3 people instead of 2 (gosh, I wont dare imagine what you think of foursomes)?

Furthermore, what does it matter what she did as part of her sexual life previous to meeting the OP? If she's in a relationship with him and they're having "normal" sex that they both agree to and that doesn't bother the OP, then why should he not agree to be with her because of her past sexual experience that have literally no bearing on the present?

I'm sorry, but I just don't see any logical reason as to why the OP should refuse to be in a relationship with this girl.