Poll: What Race is your Horde Paladin?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Tauren because warstomp is superior in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    female BElf ... I have made her in TBC and I refuse to give my money to Blizz for race change ...
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf here also, only because of the ccg and the figure line.... Tauren don't look good in most armours... and I refuse to play a female blood elf, every time I've made one I got the airheadish slut voice, and not the older voice for one.

Deleted
    My Paladin is a female Belf. That is mainly cause I wanted Arcane torrent

I don't really like neither tauren and blood elves as paladins. If I ever make one, its going to be a human or draenei.

If I had to make a Horde paladin, its tauren for sure. There are already too many blood elf paladins imo

Deleted
    My pala is a Belf simply because i made him in WotLK and i don't want to pay for race change. Still if i were to make a new pala i'd still choose belf for the racial

10+ Year Old Account
    Belf male. I've had him for so long that I couldn't bear to change him even if I wanted to. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 1 blood elf paladin I healed on. And I have a Tauren that I play ret/prot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

I tried out all the paladin race/gender combinations in the Cata beta (unlimited race and faction changes ) for a day each, came back to the female blood-elf in the end. Would be a male dwarf on Alliance.

Deleted
    Tauren for protection, blood elf female for holy as far as horde goes.

Tauren. It doesn't fit as Paladin but it looks badass

Deleted
    Were I to go back to the Horde I'd deffo pick a Tauren. This paladin was a BElf before but only because I had no alternative and that was one of the things that really made me eager to faction change. Can't stand Elves in general, specially Blood Elves. I know it's probably inaccurate but I always picture the people using Blood Elves as annoying teens calling people names on Call of Duty and such.

Tauren. I'm a kodo fan.

Deleted
    Tauren.

Burn all elves.

blood elf. better looking, racial is better for healing. i also contend its better for tanking as well.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    ever looked through the codex of paladins ?
    i know that tauren paladins are considered Sunwalkers in Lore ... but still i believe that paladin and sunwalker magic has a similar origin ..
    tauren are gentle beings that value the wealth of others and that of nature above all else.

that's why my paladin is TAUREN !

Blood Elf
    I've never like Tauren, too bulky and awkward. Plus they look weird in The Holy plate of paladins

Blood Elf. Just look better in the armor and the racial is a little better.

I wanted to be a Panda Paladin. I wish we had more race options as a Paladin for both Horde and Alliance.

gayadin vs beefadin...

Infracted. ~Fhi
    Last edited by Fhi; 2013-01-26 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Blood Elf. Mostly because I don't like Tauren. I'd probably race-change my other Tauren alts if it didn't cost money.

I also find the Belf AoE Silence/Interrupt more useful then the AoE stun.
    Well Belf racial can only stop a cast, it cannot stop a physical attack. The AoE stun stops both.