Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Enjoyed the episode, Lol'd at the little scene where ceaser and tibrius are saying why he isn't on horse back,

But very played episode, but thought maybe the death scene / battle with markus's army could of been a bit longer

10+ Year Old Account
    I was really surprised that the key players made it so long without a death. They actually needed to kill someone at this point.

I am gonna go out on a limb and say that Cesar will do anything at this point to screw over that arrogant little shit. I like his character too, so I want to see him fix soem of the damage he did to the Spartacus crew.
    I like sandwiches

I thought it looked like Crixus was surprised that Spartacus let him go, and later on it was almost as if Crixus started to have second thoughts. Especially the last scene with Navia, that look on his face, it felt to me like Crixus finally "came around".
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Finally got around to watching the last available episode. Definitely a great one, and I appreciated how they were able to touch up on all major players without losing focus on the key plot line of the episode.

As far as Caeser is concerned, I see him becoming more the strategist since Tiberius will be under heavy guard from this point onward. He'll get his revenge in some form or another on the last episode, and I suspect he'll even show some respect to Spartacus, turning him into enough of a likable character to do a spinoff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, I think that he will be the one to kill Tiberius, and he really deserves it. I hate Tiberius so much -.-"

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I agree, I think that he will be the one to kill Tiberius, and he really deserves it. I hate Tiberius so much -.-"
    Not gonna happen, unless Tiberius is some son of Crassus that died before he had his two recorded children. One of them died with him in Parthia, and he along with the other son served under Caesar in his Gaul campaign (where both of Crassus' sons had their first military training). The one who didn't die with his father was given political power by Caesar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    Not gonna happen, unless Tiberius is some son of Crassus that died before he had his two recorded children. One of them died with him in Parthia, and he along with the other son served under Caesar in his Gaul campaign (where both of Crassus' sons had their first military training). The one who didn't die with his father was given political power by Caesar.
    Yeah but his two recorded kids aren't named Tiberius, so I think that it'll go the route of a previous non-recorded son that gets killed... I can dream okay?!

With that being said though, Tiberius is a very well written character, along with all the others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only just started season 3, well today i should say. But wow i hate Navea even more, she is such an annoying character...i fucking hope she dies soon. Just finished episode 4...
    Last edited by Solidito; 2013-03-30 at 05:06 AM.

Deleted
    at the risk of looking the fool, is there gonna a be a M=)=) FUCKING season 5?

Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post
    at the risk of looking the fool, is there gonna a be a M=)=) FUCKING season 5?
    No, unless they decided to craft some alternate history and turn it into complete fiction.

My guess is there's going to be a spinoff following Caesar's conquest of Gaul.

I KNEW who would get Tiberius! I totally called it midway through the episode.

I'm glad Caesar's finally on top. Crassus losing his cool isn't so cool.

Spartacus dies next episode
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the Caesar spin off confirmed or is it just rumors?

Seeing this new episode made me realize just how sad it'll be without Spartacus x_X

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it confirmed he'll even die? I mean yeah it's expected, but his body was never found was it?

Tbh i don't think it's going to stick to history, well it might, but i doubt it. Everyone dying, nothing changing at all in rome, all the slaves being crucified. While yes if it's sticking to history it'll do it, but crixxus' son died, which didn't happen (i think?). I can't see them ending the whole show with basically nothing good coming from it all.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2013-04-06 at 03:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Is it confirmed he'll even die? I mean yeah it's expected, but his body was never found was it?
    There are accounts of him being killed in the final battle. I mean you can't expect to find the body of a single person among possibly 40 000 with probably all of those who knew how he looked like being dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    good episode but hated the bullshit hollywood hero speech at the end... so lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia

Tbh i don't think it's going to stick to history, well it might, but i doubt it. Everyone dying, nothing changing at all in rome, all the slaves being crucified. While yes if it's sticking to history it'll do it, but crixxus' son died, which didn't happen (i think?). I can't see them ending the whole show with basically nothing good coming from it all.
    I can't see it but this show and Game of Thrones have a characteristic of being rather masochistic. And honestly they've realized that a measure dose of that doesn't really make the viewers not like the show. On the contrary. On the other hand, they'd have to go all the way in that regard and kill off everyone in order to stick to history. But I feel like that's what they're going to do. They've done that up until now.

Sure, they've introduced certain elements that weren't known to detail, but for example simple facts like Oenomeus dying that early in the revolt is something they did stick to. From what I've been able to gather, they stick to historical facts and give themselves the liberty of doing everything else (such as individual characteristics of characters, for example, which is something that isn't recorded in history) the way they want to.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    good episode but hated the bullshit hollywood hero speech at the end... so lame.
    And you didn't notice them for the past two seasons? o.O
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-04-06 at 04:12 PM.

Tiberius never existed (that we know of). Historically Marcus Crassus has two sons, both of which are mentored under Caesar on his campaign in Gaul. One dies with Crassus when he goes on his last war campaign, and AFAIK the other dies of old age after being a Roman senator.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2013-04-06 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 03:58 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

And you didn't notice them for the past two seasons? o.O
    Did but this one was so bad I had to mention it...

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    Did but this one was so bad I had to mention it...
    Theon's Speech seems awfully appropriate here!

i think since technically they never found spartys body, theyll do something with that. also even though the slaves lost the war, it did bring about alot of new slave laws to treat them better overall in fear of another rebellion.