Thread: PW:S Macro

PW:S Macro

Is it possible to make a macro that will when just activated will cast PW:S on my target, but if i hold down Shift or something then it will cast it on my focus target?

/cast [mod:shift, @focus] Power Word: Shield
    /cast Power Word: Shield

Pretty sure that'd work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post

Pretty sure that'd work.
    Thank you very much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post

Pretty sure that'd work.
    replace the second '/cast' with a semicolon

Code:
    /cast [mod:shift, @focus] Power Word: Shield; Power Word: Shield

Quote Originally Posted by TheScorched View Post
    replace the second '/cast' with a semicolon

Code:
    /cast [mod:shift, @focus] Power Word: Shield; Power Word: Shield
    Same functionality

The macro as made by Sevyvia does only work when not holding shift or holding shift + clicking the icon, not then when using shift+hotkey, can someone explain this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mape1992 View Post
    The macro as made by Sevyvia does only work when not holding shift or holding shift + clicking the icon, not then when using shift+hotkey, can someone explain this?
    Make sure you don't have something else bound to shift-hotkey already. Even if you don't think you do, it may be some default bind that you never use.

i've always had problems with shift and a keybind esp with shift and the numberpad
    so i got used to using ctrl or alt as modifiers

I just make 2 keybinds. One is a number, then the other is shift+that number with a "/cast [target=focus] spellname" macro.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mape1992 View Post
    Shift+[Number] is set by default to scroll the active main action bar - clear these keybinds and you're set

Quote Originally Posted by TheScorched View Post
    Shift+[Number] is set by default to scroll the active main action bar - clear these keybinds and you're set
    This worked, thank you.