Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1ce a month....

10+ Year Old Account
    Around every 4 months or so. I've been going to the same dudes for the past 8 years, I really don't trust any guy touching my hair because they always fuck up my caesar -_-
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

I'm a guy. used to be every 3 months, then every month, now its getting closer to every half a month.
    Bane

10+ Year Old Account
    I "cut" my hair when forces beyond my control require me to look "presentable" in order to continue getting money. By cut I mean if my hair refuses to abide to my will and decides to not stick where I want it to then I just cut if off and let that be a warning to any others that would dare defy me.

10+ Year Old Account
    uhhhh...... the last time I had my hair cut was like 7 months ago and that was just a trim, like 1 inch off, split ends or some shit (I probly need to do it again here soon)... I'm a guy, my hair is long enough to be down past the middle of my back - it doesn't really grow any longer than this so I just take an inch off once every 6 or 7 months, keeps it healthy.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

every 3 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once a month for me. Longer than that and my hair becomes unmanageable, shorter than that and it's just a waste of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I feel it needs one. I've gone years without one, but I've also done one every week. All depends on if I want a certain hairstyle, or if I even care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Deleted
    3 times a year, usually.

Not often enough, last one was like July.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    I'm a 20 year old guy, and I really hate short hair, so for years I've been having like halflong hair, so I cut it 2 times a year, I just like the feeling to have the lenght to fix it now and then xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Once a week or so, I do it myself.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Once a year, maybe twice if there is any special occasions to attend to like weddings and such.
    I got long and strong hair so it looks rather nice and healthy even after a year.

every 2-3 months

im just lazy and saves me money :P, but i try to keep my hair short though
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Once every 10 days. Gotta keep it fresh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    I've just gotta know, since I've always wondered. Do those things stink?
    If you take care of them. Nope, they don't stink. Mine doesn't. It's quite handy to only have to wash your hair once a week.
    Though I have heard of people who haven't taken of dreads which resulted in mold in the hair which is disgusting.
    Also I can't really sleep with wet hair, if I do I look like Medusa in the morning. And my hair takes 7-8 hours to dry so it takes planning when to wash them.

Twice a month, fire up the clippers and shave down to stubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once every 2 to 3 months here... I didn't know so many people here get their hair cut so often, either that or your hair grows back so fast and I thought mine did :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had my hair cut in like... 3 years I think?