Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Normally cut my hair once a month.
    My friend is a hairdresser, so it's no major expense

10+ Year Old Account
    Roughly every 2 months here, usually need to thin out my hair to be able to style it with hair gel, otherwise it will just get soaked in lol.

[Black Vantage][Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe][CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz]
    [GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

2-3 times a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    Most men I know get a haircut about once a month.
    Males that get a haircut that frequently are rarely described as men.
    Not even the most vane women gets their hair done that often.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    I can't even remember the last time I got a haircut... lol.

I rarely get a haircut and this time I shaved my head.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless I don't have to go out, I shave my head daily. If I have to be presentable, I may shave twice.

Deleted
    Every 4-5 weeks, my hair grows insanely fast and it's pretty thick so I deem it necessary.

Around every 6 weeks, or so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    My dad does that too, but because he was balding. He's been balding since his mid-late 20s which worries me because as my hair was being cut and it was wet I noticed it looked thinner than usual. He grew a bald spot on the back of his head and then stopped balding but now he just shaves his head so no one knows.
    Actually started not because I was balding, but because I fell asleep at a friends house after a night on the town, Big mistake. Ended up with a Permant marker moustach and Beard, and big chunk of hair missing. So naturally I had to shave it off to make it look right. since then I have kept it smooth, or at the very most a couple of mm because I like the way it feels. Shaving your head bald is something everyone should do at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Actually started not because I was balding, but because I fell asleep at a friends house after a night on the town, Big mistake. Ended up with a Permant marker moustach and Beard, and big chunk of hair missing. So naturally I had to shave it off to make it look right. since then I have kept it smooth, or at the very most a couple of mm because I like the way it feels. Shaving your head bald is something everyone should do at some point.
    I never have. I've always wondered what having a shaved head would feel like but I'm to afraid of what I'll look like. It's not something I can change the next day if I don't like it xP

Haven't been going to the barber because I developed some pretty bad dandruff / bacteria infection in my scalp in October.

I went to the doctor in December and he prescribed a one month supply of pills that cost $200 and could damage my liver. I decided to just use rubbing alcohol for a week which seemed to obliterate the infection but it was still flaking. I saw a second doctor who prescribed Nizoral shampoo. I got it delivered via mail ($20 for a small bottle). After using it for 2 days, the flaking is almost TOTALLY gone. This shampoo is amazing. I use a tiny bit and it really lathers up, makes my hair so clean, and even clears up my complexion like I've never seen it. My skin is baby smooth. I think I'm addicted to this shampoo.

Anyway, my hair is very long now. People comment at work I need it cut so I just tell them about the infection.

Deleted
    Once a year ish. Got nipplelength :P

I cut my own hair, because I pretty much hate being "fussed" with, like I feel supremely uncomfortable having my hair washed and messed about with, and I find the whole experience stressful - mostly because I don't really like being touched much by others especially around the face or head.

Also being a girl the level of fussing and messing about hairdressers want to do is more than for a guy. So I tought myself how to trim my own hair, and save myself a lot of money and stress

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Dem gender stereotypes.
    Welcome to the age of metrosexuality. It doesn't make you any less of a man if you care for your appearance.

OT: Every 2-3 weeks or so. My hair grows relatively quickly and I like to maintain a consistent length.

About once a month.

Facial hair varies depending on whether I want to grow it out or not - but even then I keep it trimmed.

No need to look like a hobo.

Very-very-very rarely. My hair is almost gone, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a set of clippers about 7 years ago and stop paying a barber. I cut my own hair approx 2-3 weeks depending on what style I want to go with.

Every other day normally. I shave my head though and if you do it often it only takes about 30 seconds to do it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once in like 3 months

I cut my hair approximately when I feel like it. No schedules, no desire to maintain a certain look. Same goes for when I shave or trim my beard. If I feel like letting my hair grow for 2 years, I do, without trimming. If I feel like my neck is too naked, my beard grows untamed for months.