Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    2 times a year on average, 3 at most.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

during the winter, never. when it's warm every four or five days i shave my head.

Since being in the military for about 3 years now, I cannot stand seeing men with nasty hair, groomed look. Why walk around looking like a hobo kinda look, I keep my top about 1.5 in long and the sides faded. And I get that done about every 2 weeks.

Deleted
    Usually around once a year. I start out very short and then cut it when it reaches my shoulders. Somehow it all just falls into place and I get compliments on it, I don't even brush it.

Deleted
    Every 4-5 weeks.

My wife is a stylist so like most other situations like this i.e. a mechanics car always runs like crap, a chef always eats out. So I get mine cut once every 3-4 months.

Me...
    Never.

I can clip my own split ends, and that's all I seem to need. So I never go for a hair cut. Mind you, my hair isn't that long; it falls just below the shoulder blades.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsfunctional View Post
    I go down to the barber shop every two weeks to get my head shaved with a double zero, get my hair line "tidied" up, and off I go.

I like to have my hair short, with clean lines. I have a weird calic which causes my hair line to grow uneven, which bugs me a lot. This is why I go so often.
    What's a double zero? Picture please.

Usually once I can pull my hair down 3/4 of my forehead. The longest I've ever had it was just below my eyes O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    What's a double zero? Picture please.
    We call the toilet 00 (cause of the bowl and ring)