Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I would tell my good friends that there baby is ugly, other people if the baby is ugly i usually just say it looks alot like one of the parents. Gets me out of it most times.

No. I would think it though!

Well if they ask me I'll be truthful.

I started as an beautiful baby and now I'm ugly. Others start ugly and turn into a supermodel. Don't judge a baby
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

no. I wouldn't say its beautiful either though.

i dont like anybabys

so cute or not i dont care i dont like them ;D
    Oh and yes i would say that , jo thats one ugly baby !

oh and no i dont have a probleme saying that i dont like babys .
    I tell poeple what i think , even if they dont want to hear it , thats all me getting the ugly truth in your face , if you cant handle it.. bad luck !

so what sue me because i dont like babys !
    Last edited by Uselessrouge; 2013-01-31 at 03:24 AM.

I've met some pretty ugly babies so far in my life. I couldn't really say anything out loud about it tho.

If their baby is notably ugly. Most babies look the exact same so it's not like there's much chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could never say that to someone i don't know very well. If it was my sister or someone i'd joke around while being semi serious. But usually babys are always cute. Just the faces they make make them cute lol.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

All babies are nasty until at least 3 months. I dont say it to their face that their baby is ugly, just as soon as they turn their back then yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't tell anyone they look ugly. That's not a thing that can be changed. I would make a comment about hair or clothing style. But not looks that you can't change. Especially babies'. All newborns are ugly, or at least most of them. But that changes quickly :3

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    I have before. A new mother spamming Facebook with pictures of her "beautiful" baby. I told her it wasn't beautiful at all.

Its head was shaped like a loaf of bread.

Deleted
    I have told my sister, she couldn't but agree with me

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 08:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I wouldn't tell anyone they look ugly. That's not a thing that can be changed. I would make a comment about hair or clothing style. But not looks that you can't change. Especially babies'. All newborns are ugly, or at least most of them. But that changes quickly :3
    Fastest turnaround ever?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    All babies are ugly IMO, even my daughter was, but I wouldn't tell anyone theirs is.
    Last edited by Amsden; 2013-01-31 at 07:23 AM.

To me most babies look the same, I wouldn't say they are ugly even if I dislike them. Newborns are all ugly as hell, my mother even told me I was ugly.

why do you have to be such a kill joy?
    When the baby is ugly, i just smile

Deleted
    I would say it in a over excited middle aged womans voice: AAAAAWWW aren't you an ugly fucker

Deleted
    While I normally always speak my mind, I would never call someone else's baby ugly. I don't want to be that guy that's raining down on the baby parade.

My cousin and his wife had a really ugly baby a couple of years ago. I never said a word about it.

Yes. A lot of babies are hideous. I'm an honest kind of guy, and, in memory of George Carlin i'll "best a little honest about what you see, tell the truth".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I find all babies ugly to be honest, they all look like Winston Churchill. I tend to be polite, offer a compliment then change the subject.
    This, pretty much. Never found babies to be cute.