Deleted

Patch 5.2 cinematic

What would YOU like to see in the cinematic for this patch?

I am definitely looking for Lei Shen talking about Mogu history, how he conquered their 'God' and how the Mogu got 'abandoned' by their creators.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit, misleading title. Was hoping to actually see it here. Next time throw a question mark on it or something.

A historical retrospective of Lei Shen would be pretty great, something like the original Naxxramas trailer. As long as it's not a repeat of the Dragon Soul one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Dammit, misleading title. Was hoping to actually see it here. Next time throw a question mark on it or something.

A historical retrospective of Lei Shen would be pretty great, something like the original Naxxramas trailer. As long as it's not a repeat of the Dragon Soul one.
    Holy shiza was that trailer awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Holy shiza was that trailer awful.
    Couldn't agree more. HERE I AM! SHOWING YOU ALL THE BOSSES, AND A SHOT OF MY BACK!

The only redeeming thing about the Dragon Soul trailer was the cool way they zoomed onto Deathwing's back to show the Spine fight. I wasn't expecting it and thought it was neat.

The rest blew.

I wish he says something about the abandonment of the "Gods"

A flashback of Lei shi crushing empires and conquering nations, eating mantids, pandas, yaguols, jinyus and hozens like insects.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lore about the thunderking(the king himself talking about the future or something or past ;P), and then an epic army of the mogus and trolls
    And maybe some nice alliance and horde armies doing some weird shit like usual

I hoping it will be narrated by the Titan Watcher dude. That would be amazing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

Dear god no.

That was terrible

Trailers now are flashy and so much better.

THAT trailer was like "Heres some shitty,laggy,ameature In-game footage of a GM with fraps walking around Naxx 40 man"
    Last edited by Elysara; 2013-01-27 at 03:12 AM.

Something like Fall of the Lich King cinematic would be nice.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want Lei Shen to give a monologue about how "You wanna stay on Pandaria? You gonna stay on Pandaria. We gonna bury you here."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I hope it will be something like 4.2 Rage of the Firelands http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsXglDs81FU

Or Patch 3.1 Secrets of Ulduar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEylX2LJ8c4

or 3.3 Fall of the Lich King http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY3oZH6Piz4
    Last edited by Snorri; 2013-01-27 at 05:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    Dear god no.

That was terrible

Trailers now are flashy and so much better.

THAT trailer was like "Heres some shitty,laggy,ameature In-game footage of a GM with fraps walking around Naxx 40 man"
    Come on, that comment was with regards to content, not production quality. I mean, Jesus.

I would be interested in seeing Lei Shen's past rise to power as he became the Thunder King, just as we saw Kel'Thuzad go down the road that led him to becoming the right-hand of the Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    A flashback of Lei shi crushing empires and conquering nations, eating mantids, pandas, yaguols, jinyus and hozens like insects.
    Oh my god, that would be hilarious!
    GET AWAY FROM ME!!! NNOM NOM NOM

But seriously, something like the firelands cinematic would be enough for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebuh View Post

You made me laugh so hard, really xD

But I would love something like Ulduar or Firelands trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebuh View Post

It's such an insult to the Thunder King that his name is similar to that stupid elemental spirit. lol

please don't put "Patch 5.X" and "cinematic" as one whole sentence without anything else, it is misleading because it is not a Patch 5.X cinematic. Maybe something like this "What would YOU like to see in the Patch 5.X cinematic?"