Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

where does your avatar come from?

I'll start this thread by explaining my avatar history and why I chose this avatar recently.

my very first avatar was the illuminati diamond from dan brown. however, I changed that when the current avatar rules became active because it was oversized. I changed to Mr Smith from the matrix. then, a few months before the new year, I wanted to create a Star Wars style Batman logo, but I didn't think it worked out that well.

then, right after i returned from holiday, I got the most wondruous news from my brother. his girlfriend was pregnant and they would have a baby in September of this year. I had to keep quiet for a time because they needed to take care of some things before they could break the news to other people. they recently started spreading the news, and as a part of this, I changed my avatar to one of the most famous television uncles in Belgium: Nonkel Bob (Uncle Bob), to celebrate that i'll be an uncle before the year ends.

so, what's the story behind your avatar?

10+ Year Old Account
    My avatar got tired of every day regular normal life and went to spaaaceee

He is currently on board of some battlecruiser far, far away. He sends his regards.

In all seriousness tho, im happy for ur bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    The evil, serial killing psychopath from Monster, Johan Liebert.

There's not really much of a story behind it. I just find his psyche fascinating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made mine, idid it ages ago
    direct link here
    http://s2.b3ta.com/host/creative/556...aperbetter.jpg
    Last edited by Khraine; 2013-01-27 at 12:06 AM.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

10+ Year Old Account
    Posters without sigs and avatars I think aren't taken as seriously. So after my 5th post or so I Googled "Dwarf Warrior"

I swear I'll get a personal one eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found mine on a avatar dump site years ago.

I don't really know why I became so enamored with moogles, but I did. In FF9, they're really blunt and honest. In FF12, they're more of an entire race, instead of a few random ones hanging out in places. And they're engineers, as well as Montblanc leading the Hunt Club.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure what anime mine came form but she looks like a smug asshole which I am most of the time.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs6/i/200..._by_Ciamek.jpg

I change my avatars every couple of weeks depending on my current mental state (which is never stable for long). The current one is a cool Deviant art i found recently, it reminded me how much i like this band.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-01-26 at 11:56 PM.

My most recent one is from an image I found on deviantart when searching for "elements". Liked the look of what he had, changed a few colors on a couple of them, and put them in a circle pattern as the "logo" for my homebrew Pathfinder campaign. Same with my sig, only put in a line so they could be used as a sig here.

From left to right, it goes Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Life, Death, Light, Shadow. It's the elements for my campaign world (instead of the typical fire, water, earth, air).

it came from deviantart i think. hunters know what it is :P

Mine came form one of the best TV shows! Daria.

the avatars I make people are just snippets of sigs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine comes from Michigan J. Frog, then I saw the Murloc that looked like him and I saw the new deathwing murloc and thought "I wonder what he would look like if he had a top hat.....So I did a horrible photoshop and this is what came out of it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Found mine on 4chan. ._.'
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Riddle me this Batman.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Vossler from FFXII in game art. It's not the most original thing in the world but I absolutely loved the character and the art style from the game so here we are. As for the picture in the sig... no explanation needed, eh?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Alona (MVP) from the WoW forums drew this picture of my blood elf mage. I thought it was beautiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://images.wikia.com/wot/images/7...27alleinir.jpg

It's an image of Perrin Aybara from the "Wheel of Time" series forging the hammer Mah'alleinir.

Shana from shakugan no shana anime. Probably my favorite anime
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

It is suppose to be a gif:

Shion from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    This part in particular; note it is rather violent.

Deleted
    It's Chewbacca, riding a squirell...wait for it...killing nazi's *gasp*