Poll: Your favorite alliance dk race

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Your favorite alliance dk race

What's your favorite alliance dk race? Do you pve? Pvp? Do you tank?

Deleted
    I PVE as Blood, mostly.

I've not noticed too much of a difference between the races I've played (Draenei, Human and Night Elf), although the human "trinket" racial came in hands on fights like Sindragosa.

I made a post on here a little while back and was convinced to try Dwarf, based on their extra CD racial. Still haven't gotten around to swapping over due to a tight budget, but I want to give that a go.

Aesthetically, I love Night Elves. Were their poly count a bit higher (See newer unique Nelf models) I wouldn't play any other race (Apart from Draenei, but we won't be seeing Nelf Shaman any time soon.).

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans look amazing in plate. My second vote goes to Worgen, their animations for melee are amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans. They and worgen are the only alliance races I feel that have enough "underlying sinister" to successfully pull off "death knight."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Humans look amazing in plate. My second vote goes to Worgen, their animations for melee are amazing.
    Bit off topic, but I used to play an Undead Female DK.

Their Duel Wield animations are insane, on the level of Worgen. I'd suggest taking a gander if you haven't seen them already, they're pretty cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen for 1Hs, but their 2H animations are atrocious. Otherwise I'd say Human or Nelf.

Pretty sure you can guess mine.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Pretty sure you can guess mine.
    It's gnome, isn't it?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    My favorite Dk Race is Human.

I don't really care care about the racials, but the "pvp trinket" comes in handy from time to time...

Humans are my favcoite because Arthas was human. And Arthas was awesome.

Simple as that...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    *Reserving this post for the day that DKs can be murlocs*

I voted Nelf.
    My Alliance DK is a female night elf. Plate looks reasonably good on them, their weapon size to body length ratio is quite nice, and I love their two-handed weapon animations.
    For dual-wield, I'd probably vote male worgen for Alliance.

Deleted
    Female Nelf with 2h sword would be the winner even if the other Alliance options weren't a tragedy.

Voted accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer to play as Dranei female because they look cool. But the human racials just get me. The trink the exp for maces and swords and most importantly in this expac the rep buff. I will say I miss being Horde though they are just tops!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei male, because I am a draenei male.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

female draeni because they got tigolbitties

Correct me if i am wrong but if u wanna stick to the Lore u Should pick a Human or Dwarf DK on the alliance.
    Not that sure tho :P

human, for racials.

As much as I like worgen, they should not be able to be DK's. Lore says that worgen are immune to the plague of undeath.

Night Elves for 2H and Draenei for dual wield. Human females 2H animations are retarded. She looks like she can hardly hold the weapon cause its too heavy the way she swings it. I dont care if their racial was 30 minutes of 5000 haste, crit, and mastery with no cooldown I would never roll one until they fix the animations.

Deleted
    Male Draenei.

/thread

Dwarf female. I've made a hideous one with the side-of-the-head roll-up buns called Laea (A shout-out to Star Wars)

Some bikini plate and then i'll be an infuriating ganker in times to come.