10+ Year Old Account

Help with a Girl

Back in grade 8, me and this girl used to talk a lot and had a thing for each other. For some reason we went different ways and haven't talked since grade 9 and now we are in grade 12.

Recently I've began to like her again and don't know how I should go about this seeing we havent talked in about 4 years.

Any help is appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you like her again if you haven't talked to her?

Quote Originally Posted by McCronCronz View Post
    Recently I've began to like her again and don't know how I should go about this seeing we havent talked in about 4 years.
    This is nonsensical, and an account made only to post this doesn't seem legit.

Deleted
    I guess you liked the old her? As you havent talked to her for a couple of years this girl might not be the same anymore!
    But i would go and talk to her again if you're somehow interessted

Deleted
    K bro, listen up and listen good... I'm about to drop some truth bombs:

a.) Find out where she works/hangs out/reads twilight books or w/e then stand outside the window furiously fapping while biting your lip and keeping eye contact. The eye contact's important - chicks dig that shit.
    b.) You're on an MMO forum, not Rikki Lake-Online. If you're not trolling then I just suggest talking to her - talking's a good start because, you know, if you end up in a relationship with her that she doesn't know about then it's known as "Stalking" or "Being fucking weird" and is generally not socially acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I worded all of this is awful. But Vmagik, I think i'll try option A and see how that goes.

Deleted
    I agree with Vmagik.

On everything.

Saying "Hello" is usually a good start.

Saying "Hi, we've not talked in a number of years, but your bust finally got big enough to attract my attention," is not.

Seriously, if this isn't a troll, the circumstances of you two breaking up actually matters. So bear that in mind. You two split before, so be respectful of her space, especially if she now has a boyfriend.

Try to be friends with her again. That can happen when people talk.

Grade 8? Grade 12? You're like, super young.

Just go talk to her. It's not a big deal if she says no, there'll be PLENTY of other women out there. But if she says yes, fantastic! So in other words, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Trust me, I've been there, in the 'too socially awkward to actually say anything' stage. I regret it immensely. Don't be like me. Just go to her and talk to her. Ask her out.

Hit on one of her friends. Maybe she'll get jealous. If not, she didn't like you that way anyways

Also high school girls are vapid. So it may not even be worth your time