BootMGR is missing

H1! After have installed windows 8 and had some issues with it (stupid win8)
    I needed to reinstalled win7. The first try failed and I got a memory error or something like this and I needed to retry it. Its now working but I have some question:

In my bios boot menu I now have windows boot manager, what's this? Was it always like this and I never saw it or its new?
    My second drive is now fucked up, I don't know why, when I plug it in my computer it says "bootmgr is missing, ctrl+alt+del to reboot", and I don't choose to boot it... ( Is it possible that windows choosed to install on it and when I got the memory error it failed to install it, so now I have a half windows in this one?)

I was able to plug it into another computer to get back my files, but when its in my computer, nothing. BootMgr is missing and I can't even boot on my main drive. And I wasn't able to format in the other computer (Was of course a secondary drive)

I need this drive back!
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

Okay, gonna try this in my other computer, don't want to screw mine another time

In my boot menu (bios) I now have 3 choices:
    1: UEFI Kingston...
    2: Kingston....
    3: Windows boot manager

Never had this before and if I don't choose boot manager I get an error, no bootable device, do you suggest me to lunch repair on this one too?
    My first build:
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

A UEFI aware OS should be able to correct your setup to point to the correct boot manager file. I believe this is what the window 7 recovery commands will accomplish. I run into this on a server level, but on some, we can select a startup option to browse the boot partition and manually select the boot manager file. I'm thinking your Gigabyte board likely doesn't have that option, so the OS recovery should do the trick.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2013-01-27 at 03:27 AM.

Okay, I'll see what I can do with it
    My first build:

Deleted

Okay, I can now boot with the HDD in my computer, no BootMGR error, that's nice, and windows detect it BUT I can't use it It's not showed in the "'computer'" menu, so I can't use it properly, any solution?
    My first build:

Deleted
    Can you re-install?

i had this errror a few days ago on my friends laptop, i tried absolutely everything! the only solution that worked for me was re installing the operating system

I found out what to do! =)

I went in the disk management and I saw my HDD, then I did a new simple volume or something like this and now I can use it =)
    My first build:

Deleted
    Awesome Glad you figured it out.