10+ Year Old Account

LoL client keeps misplacing, "empty" map when I finally load after reload

Hi!

I run a 5 monitor setup, with my main monitor being 2560x1440.

Every 3rd or so game my client gets misplaced so it's only 1/4 of my screen being the actual game, at this point I'm forced for alt + F4 and relog to fix it, anyone else have this issue?

Also every 3rd time this happens, I get to load on a ghost map which has no towers, no minions or champion, but that's a minor issue.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Happen's to me aswell, and I only run with 1 monitor. It's rare though. Closing it and re-opening the launcher usually helps; never had the problem with "ghost-map" though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an annoying problem, surely RIOT must know this if it's an issue to other players?
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    I pretty sure I saw some reddit posts about it; Riot definately knows about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have a similar issue, but it hasn't popped up recently. The game would cover the whole screen but I could only use the bottom right corner, about a 1/4 of the screen. Simply Alt-tabbing out then back in would fix it. I'm pretty sure a red post mentioned alt-tabbing can still cause it and other similar issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I run the game on borderless windowed, so that isn't a fix for me

Armory

I was having this problem(only 1 monitor /cries) and when game started i had to put in fullscreen then bordless and that would fix.

Instead of closing and re-opening the client, just unlock the Windows taskbar and then move it. It doesn't matter where, as long as you move it to a new position. You can move it back and lock it again afterwards.

Assuming it's the same bug that I get on rare occasions, this is the fastest way to restore the client to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Is that the problem that streamers sometimes have ? I think they use some shortcut to fix it. The long version is open task manager, right click lol and select maximize.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.