Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Baine would actually be my pick for the next leader of the Horde after The Shattering and Tides of War.
    I think it's either Vol'jin or Thrall honestly that Blizz will end up putting as Warchief. However, I do agree that Baine Bloodhoof is more than adequate to manage the horde.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Quote Originally Posted by lupii View Post
    I think it's either Vol'jin or Thrall honestly that Blizz will end up putting as Warchief. However, I do agree that Baine Bloodhoof is more than adequate to manage the horde.
    Yeah, Baine isn't who I THINK will do it, but who I would pick if it were up to me.

Deleted
    Thrall is actually the Tirisfal Guardian, he can't assume the place of Hord's warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Thrall is actually the Tirisfal Guardian, he can't assume the place of Hord's warchief.
    No he isn't. Med'an is; Thrall pulled some duty during the events of Cataclysm to fill Deathwing's place when all five Aspects were needed, but remains a shaman only. That being said, given the new Council's bi-factional nature and the renewed war, it's arguable that the Council is effectively disbanded as the Alliance and Horde representatives have gone back to their sides (Jaina in particular).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    No he isn't. Med'an is; Thrall pulled some duty during the events of Cataclysm to fill Deathwing's place when all five Aspects were needed, but remains a shaman only. That being said, given the new Council's bi-factional nature and the renewed war, it's arguable that the Council is effectively disbanded as the Alliance and Horde representatives have gone back to their sides (Jaina in particular).
    Weird they went through all the trouble to reastablish the council only to disband it a few years later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Weird they went through all the trouble to reastablish the council only to disband it a few years later.
    I think they realized just how godawful that plot arc was and are actively trying to quietly bury it in the annals of history.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I think a blue post or tweet pretty much convirmed that the council is all but disbanded. Med'an is off doing something vague, and the rest of the members have disbanded and gone off to do their own things. I hope that they don't bring Med'an back, and if they do they only have him as a minor character and not as big as say Tirion and Thrall in their expansions, I hate that guy.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 01:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I suspect negative backlash against Med'an may be part of it. That or blizz just wanted that to be a comic only storyline.

In all honesty I would say Baine hasn't done too shabby a job so far. You know, given who he has to deal with.
    Nonsense, Baine let Magatha and the rogue grimtotem go, which got people killed in 1k Needles. More importantly, he gave water to the Quillboar in mulgore even after they murdered, or attempted to murder, all of the caravan workers and diplomats in the area.

Whats more, they continued to attack even after being given the water :\

He's pacifistic to a fault and his only logic is 'it's what my dad would've done' rather than whether it's y'know A GOOD IDEA or not.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    He's also completely fine with juicing up on Sha energy like his father and demon blood.
    I heard Blizzard is getting good at creating new lore.

No not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

No.

He's have the Horde starve so he can feed all the centaur :|
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    I would LOVE to see Garrosh side with Magatha Grimtotem

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    I would LOVE to see Garrosh side with Magatha Grimtotem
    Wouldn't really make sense, they hate each other.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    I could see it happening. He'll need allies when the world turns against him, and maybe all he'll be left with is other evil pariahs.

Garrosh is desperate, and has already shown he is willing to go back on his word (Theramore/Sha/Demons).

Magatha is an opportunist, so if given the slightest chance to have the Horde on her side, she would wake it. Plus, she has a super powerful weapon that Garrosh might like.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Garrosh is desperate, and has already shown he is willing to go back on his word (Theramore/Sha/Demons).

Magatha is an opportunist, so if given the slightest chance to have the Horde on her side, she would wake it. Plus, she has a super powerful weapon that Garrosh might like.
    Unto Elder Crone Magatha of the Grimtotem,
    Acting Warchief of the Horde, Garrosh Hellscream,
    Sends his most sincere wishes for a slow and painful death.
    It has come to my attention that you have deprived me of a rightful kill. Cairne Bloodhoof was a hero to the Horde and an honorable member of a usually honorable race. It is with disgust and anger that I discover you have caused me to bring about his death through accidental treachery.
    Such tactics may work well for your renegade, honorless tribe and Alliance scum, but I despise them. It was my wish to fight Cairne fairly, and win or lose by my own skill or lack of it. Now I shall never know, and the cry of traitor will dog my steps until such time as I can sport your head on a pike and point to you as the real traitor.
    So...no. I will not be sending any truehearted orcs to fight alongside your treacherous, belly-crawling tribe. Your victory or your defeat is in the hands of your Earth Mother now. Either way, I look forward to hearing of your demise.
    You are on your own, Magatha, as friendless and disliked as you have ever been. Perhaps more. Enjoy your loneliness.
    You sure it'll trump that letter?
    Twas brillig

You sure it'll trump that letter?
    pretty sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is really the good guy. Most of you have been lulled into a false sense of security by Vol'jin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Garrosh is really the good guy. Most of you have been lulled into a false sense of security by Vol'jin.
    And Baine, and Thrall, and Jaina, and sylvanas, and Varian, and Anduin, and what happened at theramore, and the divine bell, right?

And deathwing was really the hero of azeroth trying to save it.

And illidan wanted to protect outland, until we came along and killed him.

And Yogg Saron was the old god of candies and we killed him for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And Baine, and Thrall, and Jaina, and sylvanas, and Varian, and Anduin, and what happened at theramore, and the divine bell, right?

And deathwing was really the hero of azeroth trying to save it.

And illidan wanted to protect outland, until we came along and killed him.

And Yogg Saron was the old god of candies and we killed him for them.
    Yeah pretty much. Arthas was a good guy too, if he won none of this would be happening right now. The only guy who was really bad was Deathwing.

Illidan was innocent, we were the invaders.

Arthas was innocent, we were the invaders.

Yogg Saron is an old God and should rule the character.

Garrosh is good too. He's a well intended extremist who understands what it takes to win a war.