Deleted

Some tips to stock all my items ?

Hi

I have some problems with stocking my items since my bank is full (bag slots are also full, 5 20 slots bags and 2 22 slots)
    The problem is that i keep all my old stuff, all my "important" items, for example, in my bank i have :

Two eyes of sulfuras (and some items to make Sulfuras) and one binding of the windseeker
    Four red winter hat
    One great brewfest kodo ... i already learnt it cause i looted it twice but i definitely can't throw a rare mount
    Three old relics which becames grey ... that's actually the reason of why i don't want to throw them, if i do, i can't get them back :/
    Many old equipments and weapons.
    Many tabards
    Rep rings (Karazhan & ICC)

I can't throw all of that, but i need it cause i have to stock my new transmo and i now have a bit of PvE stuff which will probably grow, don't you have a tip to increase my slots in my bank with special bags or anything like that ?
    Or any other tip that would allow me to throw my items without regrets ? Like a ritual for example

Yes i know, what i am asking may be stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tabards that aren't already available from a normal vendor can be recovered from the tabard vendor (i.e. achievement tabards).

I would also suggest making use of the Void Storage if you haven't already. Most soulbound items can go in there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Tabards that aren't already available from a normal vendor can be recovered from the tabard vendor (i.e. achievement tabards).
    Fuck thanks a lot !

10+ Year Old Account
    Learned mounts should be discarded. You can get rep rings back by talking to an NPC, or at least the Kara one you can. Any duplicate items should be discarded if there's no use for more than one. Any easily obtained armor and weapons can be discarded, just look up where they come from and if they're easy to get back if you really want them. This is coming from a person who also hoards. I have 11 toons, every SINGLE bag and bank slot on all 11 characters has a 22+ slot bag and every single slot is taken. I have 5 (or 6, can't remember) 6 tab gbanks all to myself. Every single slot taken. I also have a totally full void storage and multiple spaces taken up on some others. But I also have probably the largest collection of ultra rare, expensive or unattainable items on my server as well as enormous, enormous amounts of BoP nostalgia gear and transmog gear, tier sets, etc. Right before I turned my account off I had to clear out all my mail because I was using the mailboxes as a bank. I had to buy dozens of new bags and level a monk just to have enough room to fit it all.

You gotta know when to get rid of things. It feels much better when you do, lol. I've had to destroy pvp items such as jewelry that are unattainable now because I had no room and I knew they were good for nothing at all. The only thing you can do is just get it over quickly, lol. When I come back I'm gonna have to deal with all of that shit and spend about 40k gold on all 28 slot bags just to level my warrior. And that's only one toon, lol.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Four red winter hat
    One great brewfest kodo ... i already learnt it cause i looted it twice but i definitely can't throw a rare mount
    There's your problem. Do you have four heads on one character? And throw that mount away you have zero use for it, i know as i still have one blizzard polar bear (or something) in my bags after all these years. And as said before, you can throw away some items that you can farm back/buy from vendor again easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Trolling troll is trolling. Yet being are replying as if you are serious. Pure win. Hats off to you sir.

How is he trolling? Lol I used to do the same thing and still sorta do.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

15+ Year Old Account
    I made my own guild and maxxed out its storage(Which i use to level all my alts in) to solve my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    How? Because no one can possible be that stupid.

4 red winter hats? For what reason?
    A brewfest kodo you already have learned? Again, for what reason?
    3 old grey relics? Why?

The tabards and gear I understand ONLY if it is old set gear or transmog stuff. The rest of it is simply retarded and has NO value beyond vendor/disenchant. And don;t even try that "Oh this crappy item reminds me of a time when I was so cool and did something hard and I can't let it go because its so important to me" bullshit. Its a video game. If you get that attached to ANYTHING in it you need to get your head checked.

As I said, winning troll is winning!
    Some people simply aren't as aware as others about storage solutions available etc. They don't know items can be destroyed and later renewed at a vendor (tabards).

I have Teregosa and Core Hound 'items' still in my bags (bank alt). I know I don't need them as they are account wide, but for a player returning to the game after a break, how would they know?

I have my thrown weapons from SWP which are now 'grey' and have some very odd text attached to them 'We knew it would come to this' or some such. I want to keep them. They have been removed from loot tables. That's my preference.

Just because something isn't valuable to you does not mean it holds no value for someone else.

God forbid us to hold on to items which remind us of times which trigger awesome memories in our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    I made my own guild and maxxed out its storage(Which i use to level all my alts in) to solve my problem.
    Guild storage doesn't help with gear though.

OT: Sell your useless stuff 'cause it's well.. useless.