• Bisexual Male

25 11.26%
  • Gay Female

4 1.80%
  • Gay Male

19 8.56%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pretty straight seeming dude. Beer, sports, bbq, body hair... pretty manish Bear

Love the Di$% though. Can't get enough of it.

Been in a monogamous relationship with my partner for 6 1/2 years. We both play wow, which is nice.

He is a musician and I am a physicist. Kind of a strange couple, but he has the manly bits I like and I love the guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MathAddict View Post
    Pretty straight seeming dude. Beer, sports, bbq, body hair... pretty manish Bear

Been in a monogamous relationship with my partner for 6 1/2 years. We both play wow, which is nice.

He is a musician and I am a physicist. Kind of a strange couple, but he has the manly bits I like and I love the guy.
    Musician and a physicist? Damn, that sounds like fun.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    I suppose bisexual, I'm sexually interessted in either, But i wouldn't really settle down for the long run with a woman.
    So i prefer a man more on the romantic level.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Musician and a physicist? Damn, that sounds like fun.
    He is puerto rican to boot. lol we have a good time.

Bisexual, but haven't really dated a man before.
    Men can be delicious, tho it fades in the presence of women.

Heterosexual male here with the stereotypical wife and 2.4 children.

Nothing against gay/lesbian however, I do find the thought of two gentlemen getting "intimate" with each other unappealing for me personally. Two women does hold a certain fantasy for me though... Is that hypocritical of me? I don't know, perhaps. It's not intentional.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MathAddict View Post

That sounds like a concept for a sitcom

And I've yet to see anyone, who I know is gay, to act like the fruity stereotype seen on TV. People don't seem to understand that sexual orientation has little to do with character. I don't like buying clothes, I try to go unshaven for as long as possible and I hate RomComs.

Bisexual man, has yet it has not effected me other than the fact In general Im open to both sexes ( note I'm not exactly pansexual however).

I also don't think this type is allowed just because of how bad they tend to get.

Asexual, but attracted to Women

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    And I've yet to see anyone, who I know is gay, to act like the fruity stereotype seen on TV. People don't seem to understand that sexual orientation has little to do with character. I don't like buying clothes, I try to go unshaven for as long as possible and I hate RomComs.
    I know one of those stereotypes; makes me want to put my shoe in his face, hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Straight, and I could care less what anyone else does as it doesn't affect me. That was a hard opinion to pass around my church group. I suppose if a bunch of gay banditos went around and started butt fucking at random I might take issue with it, but i don't see that happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I know one of those stereotypes; makes me want to put my shoe in his face, hard.
    I tried dating one of those once. It didn't really work out and I was sort of glad, I felt like I was dating a woman. He really wasn't that bad, screamed way too loudly in bed though.

Definitely straight. Don't really mind these with other orientation though as long as they don't annoy me with it.

Deleted
    I think the whole sexuality things is way out of proportion. It kinda reminds me of the childrens books.. you know, "I'm Beary the bear and I eat honey". But with the sexual orientation it's more like "Hi, I'm Jenny/Jimmy the human and I f*** -insert species/gender/etc. here-".

I think the whole thing should be lowered down to what you prefer to eat, which movies you watch and other things like that in importance. No one needs to know that unless it's relevant (for example when searching a partner"

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I tried dating one of those once. It didn't really work out and I was sort of glad, I felt like I was dating a woman. He really wasn't that bad, screamed way too loudly in bed though.

Lol, feel ya there, was really weird in the bedroom when he would hit those high pitch noises. I was kinda like "calm down guy!"

Same thing when he would get really excited, it would hurt my ears. To each their own I guess. I came out for the men! Growl!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Where is the asexul and breadsexual options?
    asexul and breadsexual
    breadsexual
    This thread was worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    There is no such thing as a bissexual male.
    You are either a man or a faggot. Nothing against faggots by the way.

But every women is bissexual, they just need the right incentive.
    And then Ohsift entered the thread and killed all hope for a positive discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    I suppose bisexual, I'm sexually interessted in either, But i wouldn't really settle down for the long run with a woman.
    So i prefer a man more on the romantic level.
    Mm I think it's the right way to go personally. Sex is a pleasurable act, and it's pleasurable to sleep with another woman. Romance is an entirely different thing.
    Funny how I never used to think this way.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    And then Ohsift entered the thread and killed all hope for a positive discussion.
    Something i can agree on

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I feel disenfranchised by this thread already. It's a lonely world.