• Gay Female

4 1.80%
  • Gay Male

19 8.56%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Meh... Im still young, but getting to grips with actually preferring men and not telling your family who are mostly irish catholics is hard (It's harder when you rarely get on with them)
    If they can't love and accept you for being who you are then they aren't really your family.

Meh... Im still young, but getting to grips with actually preferring men and not telling your family who are mostly irish catholics is hard (It's harder when you rarely get on with them)
    Well you have plenty of time before having to introduce a SO to parents!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'd be okay with that, her wife is hot.
    But she's even older than Anna Torv!

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    But she's even older than Anna Torv!
    Which is okay with me because I'm old too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    If they can't love and accept you for being who you are then they aren't really your family.
    I dont dislike them as people, but i had the whole your straight and will marry a nice girl to add to the family kind of upbringing. Just having a life where i've been led to believe i was actually straight when it wasnt true...

And school was pretty much the same

10+ Year Old Account
    Saving this for future reference.
    Key word there is "seem."
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    What about asexual and pansexual people?
    Pansexual is just a made up buzzword that attempts to differentiate oneself from (and consequently disparriage) bisexual individuals who have an intense desire to explore their sexuality.

It contributes to the crap bisexual men have to put up with from both homophobes and the LGBT community. I've met one bi guy who was "out" in my lifetime. Compared to the number of gays lesbians and bisexual women who are out that's just ridiculous.

So as a closet bi male, I'd love to see that new age pansexual stuff disappear.
    Last edited by Gheld; 2013-01-27 at 09:46 AM.

Which is okay with me because I'm old too
    "When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good, you will not, hmmm?"

Your not old Lysah.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont dislike them as people, but i had the whole your straight and will marry a nice girl to add to the family kind of upbringing. Just having a life where i've been led to believe i was actually straight when it wasnt true...

Well that's fine. All parents have dreams of their getting married and blessing them with Grandchildren, it usually doesn't occur to them that this may not be the case. The Catholic thing could be a problem, but a lot of religious people are very reasonable about this sort of thing.

Do you have reason to fear their reaction?

Straight male. But i have no prejudice against any sexual orientations. Let people do as they like.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Pansexual is just a made up buzzword that attempts to differentiate oneself from (and consequently disparriage) bisexual individuals who have an intense desire to explore their sexuality.
    No, no it isn't. But your post is clearly a collection of made up nonsenses that attempts to disparage pansexual individuals out of an misguided grudge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Well that's fine. All parents have dreams of their getting married and blessing them with Grandchildren, it usually doesn't occur to them that this may not be the case. The Catholic thing could be a problem, but a lot of religious people are very reasonable about this sort of thing.

Do you have reason to fear their reaction?
    My grandmother is a proper religious nut, but shes getting older so she might be somewhat reasonable (late 60s) But apart from her and my mother being close i dont really fear it. My grandfather was always distant and my brother has pretty severe autism, that leaves my sister - who i honestly doubt would care... Could be wrong, i just havent felt like it's ever been a good time to tell them.

Deleted
    So long as they are slender and feminine physically, and have a gentle personality I don't really have a preference as to their biological gender. Big butch hairy people of either gender are however a huge turn off for me. That said I prefer to stay single and avoid all the bullshit that 'relationships' entail, and of course singles get to have a lot more fun at parties

It contributes to the crap bisexual men have to put up with from both homophobes and the LGBT community. I've met one bi guy who was "out" in my lifetime. Compared to the number of gays lesbians and bisexual women who are out that's just ridiculous.

So as a closet bi male, I'd love to see that new age pansexual stuff disappear.
    So you subscribe to binary genders and thats it?

For me it being attracted to both male and female and anything in between, Bi just dosnt fit me.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    No, no it isn't. But your post is clearly a collection of made up nonsenses that attempts to disparage pansexual individuals out of an misguided grudge.
    Enlighten me then. Oh wise one. Or better yet, I feel like getting banned, so fuck you instead. You're a fucking kid and you don't know shit. Get some life experience.

Deleted
    Enlighten me then. Oh wise one. Or better yet, I feel like getting banned, so fuck you instead. You're a fucking kid and you don't know shit. Get some life experience.
    What a nice, concise response detailing your stance on why your correct and semaphore is wrong.

One could almost claim that resorting to swear profanely is a sure signal your stance is correct, and in no way incorrect.

10+ Year Old Account
    My grandmother is a proper religious nut, but shes getting older so she might be somewhat reasonable (late 60s) But apart from her and my mother being close i dont really fear it. My grandfather was always distant and my brother has pretty severe autism, that leaves my sister - who i honestly doubt would care... Could be wrong, i just havent felt like it's ever been a good time to tell them.
    Then you should be all right, there is never a really a right time to do it. I'd say definitely wait until you yourself are comfortable with it. Don't be surprised if they aren't comfortable with it at first, it takes some time to adapt to.

Your family seems reasonable, you are very lucky

Deleted
    I'm straight and i support gay's and bisexual's rights, i think we should be allowed to love anyone without any consequences.

I feel you for these parents ugh, i'm atheist and this is hard to announce to a family that is all catholics, and somehow my father doesn't accept me for being a gamer and threaten me in selling my computer and stuff.

OT: I'm straight male.

Enlighten me then. Oh wise one.
    Pansexuality rejects gender binarism. Bisexuality traditionally does not. It may or may not be considered a subcategory of the latter, but that doesn't make it a "buzzword". Now go forth and be enlightened by my dazzling wisdom!

Or better yet, I feel like getting banned, so fuck you instead. You're a fucking kid and you don't know shit. Get some life experience.
    Says the person who equates pansexuality to bisexuality, and then blames pansexuality for... making life difficult for bisexuals. Yup. Real knowledgeable maturity right there.