Poll: Have you ever bought condoms?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    No, I haven't.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah. Buy them every month. It's not that big of a deal.

If someone confronted me about it, for what ever reason, I'd give them a healthy dose of my opinion along with a "mind your own fucking business" punctuation at the end.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

There is nothing to be ashamed off, for being responsible at sex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    I've bought condoms a couple of times. Always tried out different brands, cause... Well, I'm a bit over average. I need to go to an actual sex-shops to find ones that are big enough(<.< no trolling). Although, if your point is if I am being awkward about it.. Nope
    I think you are hyping urself up a little bit too much...I am also above average(also not trolling) and I can go to any 711 or gas station and buy condoms that fit perfectly fine. Magnums are for over average guys if u really need them. Unless you are like over 12inches, there is no need to go to a sex shop LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've bought them once or twice, I prefer not to use them, don't like it. I prefer to be a bit more picky about who I sleep with.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really feel uncomfortable buying condoms from people, so whenever I buy condoms I go through the self service check out at Coles.
    And I hide the condoms under other items in the basket and then quickly put them through and throw in the bag and then hope no one saw.

Even though I know it's not a big deal, I still dislike other people seeing my buy that kind of thing.

EDIT: I realized I typed that as if it's uncommon for me to use self service check outs. I always go through the self service check out if I can. If I'm in a mall that has two supermarkets and one has a self service then that's the one I go to!

Personally I have never bought them myself. Closeted gay man here, that isn't really ready to get out into the world just yet.
    But I do work in a supermarket. And I have to admit, when I swipe condoms through I do take a look at my customers and judge them. I am sorry, its just what I do. If they are an attractive couple, sure go ahead. If it is a 50+ year old man with his asian 20 year old wife however, I feel repulsed.

Deleted
    I rather buy condoms than pregnancy tests It is not like the ones you buy it from will judge you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I dont see why it should be embarrassing, taking care of your sexual health is responsible.

Always bought them in supermarkets.
    Exactly. Nothing to be embarrassed about with being healthy.

I buy them all the time, but let's just say I have no reason to suspect the clerk will think small of me.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    Exactly. Nothing to be embarrassed about with being healthy.

I buy them all the time, but let's just say I have no reason to suspect the clerk will think small of me.
    Phrasing! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Implying store clerks are actively paying attention/care about what their customers are buying (Ive spent too much time in retail as a kid).

I bought them once, they were a industrial pack of like 100 of them. Being the promiscuous little ass I used to be, I figured I'd of used them all by the end of the summer.

I still had half the box by the time I left my parents house almost 6 years later.
    Sounds like somebody watched American Pie that summer

10+ Year Old Account
    All the time. And I go to the GUM clinic to check ups after being with a guy.

Actually gum clinics a good place to get free condoms and lube.

When I was younger, I always enjoyed this transaction. I would find the youngest looking kid working a register, and buy the goofiest items possible along with the condoms. A great combination would be a box of condoms, a bag of rubber bands, a bag of adult diapers, a douche and a Cracked magazine. Try buying that with a straight face when some pimply faced 15 year old kid rings it all up. Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    When I was younger, I always enjoyed this transaction. I would find the youngest looking kid working a register, and buy the goofiest items possible along with the condoms. A great combination would be a box of condoms, a bag of rubber bands, a bag of adult diapers, a douche and a Cracked magazine. Try buying that with a straight face when some pimply faced 15 year old kid rings it all up. Classic.
    That's awesome. I wouldn't quite have the guts to do it, but I'd be killing myself laughing if someone I was with, did.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I buy them quite often, but the store clerk doesn't seem to care. Why would you be ashamed of buying condoms? You're just taking an extra step to save yurself from trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I really feel uncomfortable buying condoms from people, so whenever I buy condoms I go through the self service check out at Coles.
    And I hide the condoms under other items in the basket and then quickly put them through and throw in the bag and then hope no one saw.

Even though I know it's not a big deal, I still dislike other people seeing my buy that kind of thing.

EDIT: I realized I typed that as if it's uncommon for me to use self service check outs. I always go through the self service check out if I can. If I'm in a mall that has two supermarkets and one has a self service then that's the one I go to!
    What makes you so embarrassed about people seeing that you're buying a pack of rubbers?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    I just get them wherever they sell them and i'm closest too.
    Don't think there's any reason to be ashamed.
    What will people say? oh look at that dude, hes going to fuck. Haha!

First time I ever bought condoms was nervous about what was gonna happen after getting home with them, g/f and I were about to do the dirty and it was my first time.
    but I swallowed my fear, walked into the sex shop, right up to the counter showed my id to prove i could be in there(had been in before just to buy joke gifts for friends) and just outright asked for advice on which lubes would be best and what type of condoms they preferred.
    Very helpful folks.

Deleted
    My friend works in a shop in a small town (one of only two shops in the town) and sometimes makes a show of people buying condoms.
    They're kept behind the till so sometimes its like this

Customer: Can I have a box of condoms please

Friend walks over to condoms and picks up the two different packs on offer and says very loudly "Do you want the red ones or the blue ones?"

Completely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I have never really understood ppl feeling weird when they buy them. Honestly if buying them embarrasses you maybe you shouldn't be having sex.
    This basically. It's just going to the shop and buying something you need. No different to buying any other personal hygiene stuff. I don't understand why this is post worthy.