Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Well, a child would definitely be the last thing I'd want to have now in life.
    But I'm sure his mother would love to explain him the situation.
    Do you really think she'd tell the truth? She'd probably make you out to be the bad guy by saying you abandoned her when she got pregnant and would make sure the kid hated you without ever knowing the truth. That is the more likely scenario than saying to the kid "You don't have a dad as he killed himself due to my putting a hole in his condom so I could get pregnant with you"

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Do you really think she'd tell the truth? She'd probably make you out to be the bad guy by saying you abandoned her when she got pregnant and would make sure the kid hated you without ever knowing the truth. That is the more likely scenario than saying to the kid "You don't have a dad as he killed himself due to my putting a hole in his condom so I could get pregnant with you"
    There is always the option to write it in a letter and give it to someone else, with the request to forward it to the child when he gets 18 or so.

I certainly hope it's not common. I would be incredibly disgusted. If my partner was tricking me/lieing to me about something that would turn my life upside down, I don't know how much I'd be able to trust them. I see it very selfish of someone to make that decision for someone else.
    Raaaa!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would instantly dump anyone who would do something like this. It's not even about the whole child thing, but having children is an important decision and means major changes in one's life. Anyone who would stoop to deception on something so important is not someone I could love, and is not "The One" even if everything else about them is perfect.

I trust my partner because my partner is worthy of trust. Anything less is not someone you want to build a life around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Apparently women sabotaging birth control isn't as uncommon as we'd like to believe. By now everyone's seen the 100+ page thread that says "42% of women would lie about birth control if they wished to become pregnant in spite of the wishes of their partner".

So now I ask you; - How would you react if you caught your partner poking holes in your condoms, or found out that she had never even purchased birth control pills despite telling you that she's currently taking them?
    ditch her, and investigate if I could sue her, I think there is a reasonable case that could be made there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy situation..

If I caught I guy I was sleeping it doing it.. It's over. If I'm not on BCP we'd be using them for a reason..
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Apparently women sabotaging birth control isn't as uncommon as we'd like to believe. By now everyone's seen the 100+ page thread that says "42% of women would lie about birth control if they wished to become pregnant in spite of the wishes of their partner".

So now I ask you; - How would you react if you caught your partner poking holes in your condoms, or found out that she had never even purchased birth control pills despite telling you that she's currently taking them?
    I'd only do anal then. Let's see how she likes that, plus no chance of conceiving.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

simple, if this situation ever did happen, then she is not "The One" this is a crazy bitch, you leave.

I'm not saying women are crazy, I'm saying this bitch would be fucking shit up for real women everywhere.

Deleted
    I'd tell her to never do it again and write up a legal document and make her sign it that essentially said that if she got pregnant as a result of unfair means, that i were to have nothing to do with her or the child as it wasn't my intention to have a child at the time, that would include child support, that way if this girlfriend did decide to screw me over, I could easily 'dump her' and then either remain single or find another woman to love

At first I'd be happy that I'd managed to get a GF, then I'd get the hell outta there.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably have sex with her best friend.

Or I'd just leave her. Think that's the obvious thing to do.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave her. That is just so very selfish and I wouldn't trust her at all.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    This

Major misuse of trust. No further discussion needed.

- T

This is kinda messed up. I experimented with making threads having to do with the other gender. Let me tell if you. If I had made a thread with word BOYFRIEND so many people would complain and moan I was a troll. Then they would threaten to report me while insulting me in the thread. However when it's a female they just calmly answer the question speaking in a hypothetical like their partner would do all all in an effort to degrade the other sex would do something like that when its more likely men will have sex without a condom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    This is kinda messed up. I experimented with making threads having to do with the other gender. Let me tell if you. If I had made a thread with word BOYFRIEND so many people would complain and moan I was a troll. Then they would threaten to report me while insulting me in the thread. However when it's a female they just calmly answer the question speaking in a hypothetical like their partner would do all all in an effort to degrade the other sex would do something like that when its more likely men will have sex without a condom.
    Women have the option of aborting the kid, men's options are far more limited.

Christ I sound like Laize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    There is always the option to write it in a letter and give it to someone else, with the request to forward it to the child when he gets 18 or so.
    Strikes me as something done to make you feel better rather than the kid. Hell if I were in that position as the kid I'd be kind of insulted.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Deleted

The situation with a man is exactly the same, impregnating someone against their will is bad no matter who does it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Strikes me as something done to make you feel better rather than the kid. Hell if I were in that position as the kid I'd be kind of insulted.
    id probably think its some kind of scam and throw it in the trash.

: Sorry your life is so bad dude but that bitch was crazy so i killed myself
    Last edited by mmoc9ed1a1194b; 2013-01-27 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiell View Post
    The situation with a man is exactly the same, impregnating someone against their will is bad no matter who does it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:07 PM ----------

id probably think its some kind of scam and throw it in the trash.

: Sorry your life is so bad dude but that bitch was crazy so i killed myself
    How is it the same. You are assuming a woman would do this. You cannot impregnation a man. Its a complete double standard.

Deleted
    How is it the same. You are assuming a woman would do this. You cannot impregnation a man. Its a complete double standard.
    Man impregnates a woman with his seed without her consent -> bad
    Woman gets pregnant with his seed without his consent -> bad

thanks for reminding me of your name though i forgot it in a listing of mmoc's feminist supremists.

It's not necessarily that you can't trust your gf, but when it comes to this stuff you can ONLY trust yourself. Carry your own condoms under your control so only you have access to them....practice other methods for birth control (like pull-out).