... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wdmshmo View Post
    I'd just stop wearing them.
    this is what i would do as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Maybe it'd even be actually apparent if you have more to go on, than a non-scientific "survey" in a trashy magazine which seemingly nobody can actually find.
    Totally nailed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help her pack her shit.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    for a fee you can file to wave all parental rights and obligations. the mother would need to prove that the father intended to get her pregnant in order to force him to retain right and obligations.
    the process is diffrent state by state and all states might not allow it but yes if you can prove your case and you pay all fees you can in my area it cost 5k+fees+fileing+court+lawyer. Its manly done in cases where the woman tricked the man into getting her preg or in cases of rape. example my friend was druged and raped by 3 women when all said and done she was infact convicted but due to holes in the law she was still able to force child support out of him, so he went forward with the filing it cost him $12k when all was said and done cause the lawyer gave him a discount.

I would go and buy some new condoms

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    This is the most stupid thing I read for a long time. Why the hell would you kill yourself because you are a father? That's so stupid I don't find any words to describe it.
    Because it would completely screw my whole life planning, which definitely does NOT include children.
    There isn't a single possible scenario in which I'd be inclined to sacrifice that much time/money for something I absolutely never wanted in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    So now I ask you; - How would you react if you caught your partner poking holes in your condoms, or found out that she had never even purchased birth control pills despite telling you that she's currently taking them?
    That's why you don't stick your dick in crazy.... That being said, if a woman tricked me or sabotaged my efforts of prevention while knowing that I wouldn't want children, she could go on and have a nice time raising a kid on her own. I'd consider myself an involuntary sperm donor and that's all.

That's also where legislation falls ridiculously short and a man would be forced into paying up anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Because it would completely screw my whole life planning, which definitely does NOT include children.
    There isn't a single possible scenario in which I'd be inclined to sacrifice that much time/money for something I absolutely never wanted in the first place.
    And suicide would give you any time at all? :P
    running away would be a far more feasible plan :P

or if she gets preg take the thing she wanted most. sue for full custody of the child and deny her visitation.

Oh sweet angry jesus, nonononononono. How could a woman be that batshit insane. "I will sneakily get myself an 'accident' baby, this cannot possibly end poorly, my life will be perfect!"

._.;

Meanwhile every time after I have *protected* sex I welcome my period like it is the greatest bit of misery the world could ever give me. "YAY I'm not pregnant! It hurts so good!"

10+ Year Old Account
    That would likely be the end of it. If they are that deceptive then I do not think I could ever trust them.

There would have to be some damned good explanation for it. Like she was Sara Connor and I was that dude that nailed her in Terminator.
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    or if she gets preg take the thing she wanted most. sue for full custody of the child and deny her visitation.
    Good luck getting it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Good luck getting it!!
    its actually not hard if you can prove you will provide a better safer living enviroment and will be able to support the child with out help from the gov or the mother.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Say "Welcome to the HIV Club".
    Totally worth it.

ON the other hand if that happens more than once and you get really pissed let her have it by herself, "there you go, have fun".

I mean really, that's a really serious thing. I already think that they shouldn't allow everyone to be a parent, so this really goes further.

I'm a girl but i'd i'd be a guy and my girlfriend would do that I'd break up. Trust in her would be all the way down to 0.

Apparently women sabotaging birth control isn't as uncommon as we'd like to believe. By now everyone's seen the 100+ page thread that says "42% of women would lie about birth control if they wished to become pregnant in spite of the wishes of their partner".

So now I ask you; - How would you react if you caught your partner poking holes in your condoms, or found out that she had never even purchased birth control pills despite telling you that she's currently taking them?
    I would only accept oral sex after I caught her poking holes in my condom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I know a guy who did catch his girlfriend doing this she though if they had a kid it would bring them closer together he proceeded to do exactly what I would do and dump her ass

I have a serious question. What's difference from this thread.

Girlfriend Pokes Hole In condoms

and

Lazie Thread here if first page of it. Doesnt it find it strange. Two threads about the exact same thing. Women poking holes in your condom and in one and second lying on purpose. If A thread was made saying ..what would you do if your man tried knock person up without a condom. It would be fair and equal.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-mens-rights

Posting this from a phone. Will elaborate soon.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...and_steal.html

I see nothing wrong with "little white lies" to be quite honest. Everyone tells them.

I find the "50% of women would lie about whose child they were carrying" and "42% would lie about birth control if they wished to become pregnant in spite of the wishes of their partner" to be very disquieting, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently women sabotaging birth control isn't as uncommon as we'd like to believe. By now everyone's seen the 100+ page thread that says "42% of women would lie about birth control if they wished to become pregnant in spite of the wishes of their partner".

Well for one thing, I would still use a condom with a girl that said she was on the pill. Why? Well... why not? It's just one more way to make sure that she won't get pregnant. Plus believe it or not, there are many women out there that are looking for a free ride in life by getting knocked up on purpose so that the man will have to either stay with her (abandonment issues much?) or pay child support and make sure that the she is looked after.

If I caught a girl putting holes in my condoms? That bitch would be out the door so fucking fast it would make her head spin. The relationship would be over right then and there because I would never be able to trust her ever again. I wouldn't want to hear from her ever again. Plain and simple. Any man that would not do this is just an idiot.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I have a serious question. What's difference from this thread.

Girlfriend Pokes Hole In condoms

and

Lazie Thread here if first page of it. Doesnt it find it strange. Two threads about the exact same thing. Women poking holes in your condom and in one and second lying on purpose. If A thread was made saying ..what would you do if your man tried knock person up without a condom. It would be fair and equal.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-mens-rights

Posting this from a phone. Will elaborate soon.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...and_steal.html

I see nothing wrong with "little white lies" to be quite honest. Everyone tells them.

I find the "50% of women would lie about whose child they were carrying" and "42% would lie about birth control if they wished to become pregnant in spite of the wishes of their partner" to be very disquieting, however.
    I answered the question so it would apply to me, if the boyfriend was poking holes in condoms to get the girl pregnant. I made a joke answer, but I would hope ppl would choose a more legal response than violence. There also seems to be a lot of "what if the woman did something evil to you" threads around here.