Hello guys,

I'm pretty new to this game and, until today, I haven't play anything else than Disc and Holy in raids. Now, since my guild has more trouble finding decent ranged DPS than healers, I'm gonna have to take one for the team and respec as shadow (I only played it in LFR and heroics until now).
(sorry about that, I always feel like i have to talk about my life in introductions).

And now we get to the questions:

Do I have to interrup mind flay casts when MB gets available during channel (end of CD or DI proc)? If I have to, i guess I should do it just after the damage ticks, and thats what i'm trying to do. But I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong with mind flay since, according to a simulation a friend ran, this spell should be my first source of damage on single target. And it's not.

When is it better to recast dots? Ofc the obvious answer is just after their last tick of damage, but if I'm in a situation where i have trouble doing so, is it better to cast them over existing dots, eating up the final tick, or is it better to lose some dot time in order, for example, to cast mind blast first or to finish mind flay channeling?

Do i have to automatically refresh my dots when i get trinket buffs?

And finally, i have the shock charger medallion (constant haste+15 intellect buff with a one minute CD). Is it better to always activate it on CD, or should I make sure i have the buff up for every devouring plague?

Here we go, thank you for your answers guys