Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    In my experience these kind of things there is no right only wrong, no matter where you step you will be walking into a proverbial minefield. Take my advice steer clear of these kind of chats no ones a winner when they cant do right for doing wrong.

There is definitely a link between certain races and certain behavior, like how gypsies are usually branded as thieves and outlaws.

Racism is partly correct in certain cases, but most of it is just overblown overzealous hatred.

Deleted
    First and foremost. Racism is a card that is far to commonly thrown around, criticism of anyone not your race and chances are it will be claimed its because your racist.

There are degree's of racism;
    Say someone dislikes black people, but at the same time treat them the same. Its a person opinion, I wouldn't care since they are entitled to own opinion but at least not acting on it.
    Say someone dislikes black people, and are passively inconsiderate such as will hold a door for one person then let go because the next is black. You are acting on your opinion which is bad.
    Say someone dislikes black people, and actively goes to attack them. Completely unacceptable.

Quoting information as with everything can be screwed to represent something racist.
    The black people are more prone to crime type information.
    Say there are 3 black person crime for every 1 white person committed a crime. Implies that the blacks are more prone.
    However say in the area there are 5 black people for every one.
    It can be said that you are more likely to be robbed by a black person, but there is more of a chance you would commit a crime if you are white.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    It's genuinely difficult to find a single person in ECE who hasn't been mugged/pickpocketed/beaten by a gypsy at least once in their lives.
    Just... What ? Oo

Never had any problem, also never talked to anyone who directly had any problems with them (but lots who knew people who knew people who heard that <insert random hate statement here>). Hell, I even played with some of them as a kid for months without any problems, except other people saying that I should never go play with these <insert random hate statement here> people who'd mug/pickpocket/beat me as soon as possible.

But well, that's only after living for 30 years in ECE, maybe that wasn't enough.

I haven't even made it past the horrors all humans share... how have you all made it to skin color subsets already?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    yes it does because it makes you relent on the government. when you become reliant you become a slave to what you are reliant on The only people that are truly free are the ones who learn to be self reliant
    So you were a slave to your parents? To your milkman?