Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hate people for their actions, not for the way they are born.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    No one said black people can't be racist..... because that's not even the topic that this thread is on right about now. There was already a thread on this a while ago asking if other races can be racist, and while most people said yes and while black people said yes, white people kept saying snidely "not if you're black only if you're white." even though the people that weren't white in the thread said all races can be racist... it's very weird when this happens.

"Black guy: yeah blacks can be racist to whites."
    "white guy in thread: snidely: only whites can be racist black people can't be racist"

^ why the hell does this happen?
    Because some people feel the need to whiteknight. Or are blatantly stupid. I for one can't tell the race of someone who posts on the internet, nor do I bother to assume what race they are (or take for granted what they say). And although it might be true that no one said black people can't be racist, they sure as hell acted like they believed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Where i live, i have 0 interaction with hispanics, or asians. It's pretty much a white and black community. Therefore i have no basis to comment on asians or hispanics. Now that being said, i never once said or am implying you said, that either is more prone to crime, or being over-all idiots.

the conversation was about me being labled a racistfor voting for McCain by fellow black employess. That's why is was a white/black discussion.
    So it was ignorance. The same thing can be said when black people voting for Obama got called racist for voting for Obama... I mean even on this forum too many people said only reason black people voted for Obama was because he was Black, never mind the fact that most blacks are Democrats. Also I believe Obama got less of the black vote than Clinton, so clearly Clinton was more black.

So it's was ignorance. The same thing can be said when black people voting for Obama got called racist for voting for Obama... I mean even on this forum too many people said only reason black people voted for Obama was because he was Black, never mind the fact that most blacks are Democrats. Also I believe Obama got less of the black vote than Clinton, so clearly Clinton was more black.

Let me get straight what you are referring to as ignorant. Me or the people i reffered to?

This is so stupid i am white not that it matters but alot of white racists seem to think they are more pure or supirior to other races. But geneticly we are probly the most un pure since alot of white people of nothern european decent have neanderthal DNA so that kind of makes black people the most pure humans since we all are decended from black people wich makes racism even more stupid. The fact is enviroment has so much more effect on how a person of any race behaves than there genetics.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...f0ce0c5f8.html

I won't be hard pressed. Like the article shows, and i can find about 10 or so more, just in my city. the blacks play this game called knock out game. It's where they find unsuspecting white people and or other races, and smach them in the face with a brick, or other objects. Has led to deaths, and other serious injuries.

But you are right, i would be " hard pressed" to find blacks being racist. Or maybe you just choose not to see it? I'll go with the latter.
    How is that a direct example of racism if there are no similarities of race in the victims who were chosen at random?
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2013-04-21 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    How is that a direct example of racism if there is no similarities of race in the victims who were chosen at random?
    Well let's see. Again reading is hard. They attacked white people and other immigrants. Not one single african american was targeted, and the attackers would use racial slurs during their attacks.

Hence, RACISM!

Edit: And most of the victims were white males.

Let me get straight what you are referring to as ignorant. Me or the people i reffered to?
    The people.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Yes. /10chars

The most stupid thing many racists think is they should keep there race pure thats really bad geneticly as the smaller the gene pool the worse off your genetic make up is and the more genetic diseases your prone to best thing is to intermix geneticly thats fact. Why do you think conservationests who are trying to save tigers etc try to pair animals that are the most geneticly different.

People are going to have different skin colours, backgrounds and cultures. There are stereotypes associated with those. When it becomes a problem is when you judge an INDIVIDUAL for the actions of others.

Deleted
    apperently, since you got banned xd

10+ Year Old Account
    If your someone who is humble, then it won't matter. If your someone who can throw racial slurs around with people, but at the same time you can take insults thrown your way and laugh it of, then it doesn't matter.

however, if your someone who likes insulting people because of ethnicity, gender or orientation, but then someone finds something different in you and insults you, and you hate it and take insult to it, then.. well, your a dick.

If a straight friend of mine makes jokes about me being gay, I just come back with insults about things there into, and both get laughed off. Thats where its acceptable to a degree.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    no it isn't there are many kinds of idiots in the world racists are just one of them

races prone to violence? really? what races? i can only think of orcs that fit that description

you simply do not understand ALOT of things regarding violence and what causes someone to turn to it,that's why you think it's a racial issue,ofc you are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by vassilisz View Post
    races prone to violence? really? what races? i can only think of orcs that fit that description
    *and that predator race from the predator movies. They're pretty violent...
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    *and that predator race from the predator movies. They're pretty violent...
    Or Vorcha. Violence is a form of communication to them.

Wait what happened to blacks was tame? Black people weren't taken from a country had their culture destroyed and their language destroyed, that never happened? How is that "tame" the native americans durring this whole slavery time were the ones who would capture blacks who got away. Tame my ass... jeez you sound so so off. Also Natives do complain... the thing is their population is really low. What past probelms? Red man is no where near as offensive as nigger...[COLOR="red"]
    I hope you realize white people didn't just go in and steal black people from Africa. In the beginning of the slave trade that happened a bit, but European slave expeditions would always get so beaten down by malaria and parasites it wasn't economically feasible to continue. What they did the vast majority of the time was buy POW's and people already made into slaves from African tribes warring with one another. Every time one tribe took an enemy village prisoner they would typically gather up the population and sell them to Europeans on the coast. Africans sold out their own.

Also, black culture wasn't destroyed nearly to the degree Indian culture was. Where do you think most of america's music comes from (jazz, blues, spirituals etc...)? Tribal music that got mixed into English and added onto later. Also, many of the cultures from back then can still be found in parts Africa today, unlike true native American culture.
    By past problems I mean corruption and alcohol abuse.
    While their communities are small, when some do complain, they are heard. The Supreme Court is generally very lenient when it comes to reviewing tribe cases.

Also there are plenty of obnoxious racial slurs that can and are thrown about concerning Indians. The thing is, Indians generally don't give a shit what some racist says about them, because those words are exactly that. Words.

Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    I hope you realize white people didn't just go in and steal black people from Africa. In the beginning of the slave trade that happened a bit, but European slave expeditions would always get so beaten down by malaria and parasites it wasn't economically feasible to continue. What they did the vast majority of the time was buy POW's and people already made into slaves from African tribes warring with one another. Every time one tribe took an enemy village prisoner they would typically gather up the population and sell them to Europeans on the coast. Africans sold out their own.
    You talk as if they are one people. The Africans didnt any more sell their own than the Germans keeping Polish POWs as servants was enslaving their own. All they share is skincolor. Only those who equate skincolor with kin would refer to that as selling their own.

Deleted
    racists must be sent to gulags

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    You talk as if they are one people. The Africans didnt any more sell their own than the Germans keeping Polish POWs as servants was enslaving their own. All they share is skincolor. Only those who equate skincolor with kin would refer to that as selling their own.
    Sorry then. Africans sold out Africans.