Deleted

Horde player needs a new home (What server?)

Hello! I been playing on the same server for bout' 6 years now and its getting really empty on the Horde side, so I was thinking about moving to a more populated server! But I got no idea what server and so on... Is there any kind if list where you can see how many players there are on a server and how many horde and alliance there are on the server?

Deleted
    Stormscale or Draenor

On Stormscale atm

Deleted
    Join us at Defias Brotherhood!

We're so friendly and we all have cookies to share with you.

Deleted
    I dont like Stormscale that very much (I made a druid there and didnt like it at all, it was too many players there, trade chat was moving sooo fast!)

Defias Brotherhood yeah? Whats it like there? Lots of Hordes or Alliance? Or perhaps Balanced? :P Hows AH? On my servers its really few items on AH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    I dont like Stormscale that very much (I made a druid there and didnt like it at all, it was too many players there, trade chat was moving sooo fast!)

Defias Brotherhood yeah? Whats it like there? Lots of Hordes or Alliance? Or perhaps Balanced? :P Hows AH? On my servers its really few items on AH.

I've been on a few EU servers and Defias has become my home over the past 3 years. I don't know the exact ratio anymore, but it seems that horde and alliance is fairly balanced with maybe slightly more horde than alliance.

Can't say much about the auction house since I don't do many proffessions at the moment, but gem and enchant prices seem fair enough to me.

I would be aware that it is a RP/PVP server though, so just something to consider. Not everybody RP's but it does happen on the server if you know where to go.

And as the poster above me suggested, I can also vouch for Twisting Nether, I have played there before during wotlk on an alt and it seemed fairly populated back then assuming it hasn't changed too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but we don't allow "What server should I roll on?" threads here. The choice is too subjective.

If you're looking for more information on realms I suggest looking at realm population sites or guild recruitment forums.