Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why they insist on capping things is beyond me, as soon as you put up a cap, people need to reach it, with no cap, you're more relaxed regarding it, it's all psychological.
    Half the problems they have with people feeling forced to do this and that, comes from artificial caps imposed by Blizzard themselves.

The only thing in this game that should be capped/limited is raid lockouts (normal/heroic/LFR) and split 25/10 man lockouts (also possibly something regarding PVP, no clue, don't participate in that), everything else should be open, so if a person wants to run 50 times the same heroic dungeon he should be able to, it's his time and his investment, same goes for valor, if a person wants to farm 25000 valor in one week/day let him do it, he then deserves 20 epics if he wants them, and everyone can follow suit if they so desire, or not, it up to them.

As long as the real important content aka raid gear is locked by one raid id / week (and again possibly PVP stuff), it's fine.

Now that there's no daily cap, I don't feel any pressure doing 5, 10, 15 a day, as opposed before I had to have 25 dailys done each day for numerous consecutive days. I say remove most of the artificial caps.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Why they insist on capping things is beyond me, as soon as you put up a cap, people need to reach it, with no cap, you're more relaxed regarding it, it's all psychological.
    Half the problems they have with people feeling forced to do this and that, comes from artificial caps imposed by Blizzard themselves.

The only thing in this game that should be capped/limited is raid lockouts (normal/heroic/LFR) and split 25/10 man lockouts (also possibly something regarding PVP, no clue, don't participate in that), everything else should be open, so if a person wants to run 50 times the same heroic dungeon he should be able to, it's his time and his investment, same goes for valor, if a person wants to farm 25000 valor in one week/day let him do it, he then deserves 20 epics if he wants them, and everyone can follow suit if they so desire, or not, it up to them.

As long as the real important content aka raid gear is locked by one raid id / week (and again possibly PVP stuff), it's fine.

Now that there's no daily cap, I don't feel any pressure doing 5, 10, 15 a day, as opposed before I had to have 25 dailys done each day for numerous consecutive days. I say remove most of the artificial caps.
    Exactly. I have no idea why they want to make it so that spending more time playing the game does not get you better rewards. Why is someone playing 2 hours a week getting largely the same rewards as someone playing 40? Why is someone playing 1 hour a day every week getting better rewards (through rep) than someone playing 16 hours in a single day?

Why not give it a shot... /Rolling

Yup not gonna win but ill give it a whirl !

Deleted
    and another chance to win, good luck everyone

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Giving it a shot, grats to the winner

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, you do know that this isn't the contest thread, right? -_-
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Hey guys, you do know that this isn't the contest thread, right? -_-
    shuddup, you're hurting my chances!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey hey hey. Rollin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I hope they don't do anything too drastic (Like increase the level required to equip) with ilvl 409 level 80 gear, alot of people are rolling level 80 twinks and have spent alot of money on those items (I was planning on making a level 80 twink myself until i saw this).