Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    GHOSTCRAWLER YOU FIEND!!!!!

You finally answer a question about demon hunters, and you answer it with the most debated question on the forum for almost 8 years concerning demon hunters? You could have said NO. But you didn't, so the argument goes on.

Not saying NO gives us hope. Hope leads to suffering, Suffering leads to substance abuse and human trafficking on the black market.

And thus, the demon hunter debate rages on,....
    Give me three specs, each with 6-8 individual spells that aren´t significantly similar to hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Give me three specs, each with 6-8 individual spells that aren´t significantly similar to hunters.
    Demon Hunters in Warcraft are more comparable to rogues than hunters. They don't have anything in common with the D3 class beyond hunting demons.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    No, it's not to slow people down in a subscription based game. It's because (as another blue mentioned a couple weeks ago), people will always feel obligated to reach a cap. Setting the cap to 5k or 20k would just cause more complaints because too many players would feel like they have to cap. Setting it to say, 500, would cause complaints because it'd take more than 3-4 weeks to get a piece with valor. I'm not saying 1000 is optimal, but it's probably the best point balancing complaints between delay and activity.
    There was the WotLK system which was limited by daily heroics and raid lockouts. I found it funny when players said WotLK had it better and yet they forgot that they had to raid in order to get the majority of the equivalent of VP and most of those who complained did not raid.

Coming into Cata the developers said part of the reason why they implemented the cap was to make reaching the cap more casual friendly from a time stand point so that players did not have to do heroics everyday and full clear raids in order to get the weekly max of VP. In comparison the WotLK system was pro hardcore in terms of time. Cata was designed from the get go to be quite casual friendly time wise than they spent in WotLK and hold back players with a lot more time on their hands. Unfortunately for Blizzard they underestimated how much free time a lot of players have and that just because players have free time does not mean they want to put effort into the game and learn how to L2P.

Deleted
    " Are more silences what PvP really needs? (Source)"

Then why did you give mages their blanket back? I know why, but according to this quote they shouldn't have reverted the nerf. Sometimes these contradicting posts just makes me wanna strangulate someone.

Also, it isn't "more silences" he wants, it's a buff to an existing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedoso View Post
    So, the legendary quests where it says progress through the Isle of the Thunder King, is that a server wide thing, or am I really going to have to do fucking dailies to earn a legendary?
    The hardcore legendary chain is going to require more of your crybaby tears.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Demon Hunters in Warcraft are more comparable to rogues than hunters. They don't have anything in common with the D3 class beyond hunting demons.
    If I recall (didn´t really like wc3 as much as 2), a demon hunter was more like what a survival hunter used to be in vanilla. more about traps and melee, along with stealth. In D3, they are just hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many words, so little meaning (from both sides). *yawn*
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    These days it feels as if players just want to get on the bandwagon & bash GC with everything they got. Boy I don't envy the position he is in having to deal with these kind of things everyday.

Why is Shaman the only class left out of getting questions answered?

lol it seems like these clowns are not gonna fix hunter's broken lvl 90 talent powershot and glaive toss that often bugs out and does nothing

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    lol it seems like these clowns are not gonna fix hunter's broken lvl 90 talent powershot and glaive toss that often bugs out and does nothing
    I've never seen Glaive Toss bug out, do you have any examples? As for Powershot, GC said a couple days ago that
    We still plan on rebuilding Power Shot. We have not done so yet.

Sounds like they're going to rebuild it from scratch so it'll probably take time to implement (or they'll scrap it entirely when they can't get it working a different way)
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Why are you posting tweets that have already been posted and are 20 days old?
    Yep, came to post the exact same thing. I've read a lot of those before on here.

If I recall (didn´t really like wc3 as much as 2), a demon hunter was more like what a survival hunter used to be in vanilla. more about traps and melee, along with stealth.
    Not really. Demon Hunters had Evasion, Mana Burn, Immolation (Unlike Warlocks, you set yourself on fire and burned anything near you, including friendlies) and Metamorphosis. That's nothing like hunters, even in classic.

Woow the new UI is awesome, 10 times better than the older one. And the DLC is so true.
    Last edited by Tarx; 2013-01-28 at 05:41 AM.

People need to stop asking for Demon Hunter. Demo lock, it's as cloe as you're going to get. They even gave it Demon Hunter's signature move.

MMO-Champion, you really need to start putting the original dates posted next to those tweets.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Awesome shaman discussion going on for a month now. Keep it up, GC!

Demon Hunter is nowhere similiar to a Hunter. You could even do one without a ranged phys spec.

Gees, Dark Legacy is a bit rough ain't it...

There's already demon hunting in the game.

http://www.wowdb.com/items/45780-glyph-of-demon-hunting

10+ Year Old Account
    I told friends about Cata. MoP I preface with "you're not viable until your 4th week of PVP cuz no pvp weapon"
    Did you have Honor weapons in Cataclysm?
    (Apologies, I don't know how to do the Blizzard quote)

Are they seriously making this argument, though? Because as I recall, PvP sucked so hard during Cataclysm that I and many other PvPers from Wrath and BC didn't bother, and quit the game at least half-way through the expansion if not earlier. Cata was a mess not just for PvP, but for the entire content of the game, and they should only be using it as a model of "what not to do".

Deleted
    I love Dark legacy comics. Always funny