Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Regarding the reconstruction of certain places

With the recent reconstruction on the entrance of Stormwind and the finishing of Orgrimmar.. I had another thought: What if Blizzard eventually plans to 'rebuild' some of the places destroyed in the Cataclysm.

Lore-wise, it would of been a few years after the Cataclysm. By then, they could had begun the rebuilding process on some of these major places, like the Menethil Harbor. So here's my question to you: If there was something that was going to be reconstructed, what do -YOU- think it would be?

10+ Year Old Account
    In order of priority:

• Recover the lost half of the peninsula of Gilneas
    • Enable the now destroyed Stormwind district formerly known as "The Park" and build an elven district, a home for quel'dorei
    • Restore Zandalar to its former glory
    • Put Pandaria continent where it should be: west of Kalimdor
    • Recovering the sacred lands of Northeron
    • Repair the the Three Gorges Dam
    • etc ..

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with you on the Stormwind part, as well as Northeron (which I want so badly) and the Dam. Would be cool to also see a restored Gilneas eventually (with the other half of it)

I thought that Northeron was basically the northern portion of the Twilight Highlands, and that it was mostly wrecked in the Cataclysm.

I'd like to see the dam rebuilt, and FFS FIX THAT FREAKING BRIDGE CONNECTING ARATHI TO WETLANDS!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    I thought that Northeron was basically the northern portion of the Twilight Highlands, and that it was mostly wrecked in the Cataclysm.
    This is, although many people still believe that Northeron is the currently closed zone wedged between the northwestern border of the Eastern Plaguelands, the northeastern border of the Western Plaguelands, and the southwestern border of the Ghostlands (which is likely to be Greenwood, the last bastion of the High Elves of the Alliance).

Is the typical excuse of Blizzard when they forget something: that is dead or has been destroyed (as the red shirt guy showed us on live).

At the end of the day the "cataclysm" was invented by Blizzard in order to save future works as well as removing "uncomfortable" areas for them. Many of these areas we never shall see them, nor many other characters like Queen Calia.