[Rift] The pvp trinket

I like to make these threads when I notice something not everyone might, example my last thread let you all know the bag you start with can totally be replaced with a larger bag... lol:

Yea the pvp trinket. I was grinding out the tokens for it anyway... that was when it's proc was pvp only... but now that restriction has been removed!
    Holy crap - get this trinket for pve now as well as the proc will work in pve situations too.

Happy grinding conquest Dom, Oath, and NightF.

The procs always worked in PvE, all they did was remove the tooltip saying they only worked in PvP.
    But as Slime has said, get one, they're awesome.

Well that's a buzzkill. It literally said "this ability only works in pvp". LOL - yet we were supposed to know it worked in Pve as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Well that's a buzzkill. It literally said "this ability only works in pvp". LOL - yet we were supposed to know it worked in Pve as well?
    It said that because that was their intention. Except the restriction was either broken or never implemented. So Trion took the easy way out and removed the "PVP Only" from the tooltip since it already worked in both PVP and PVE.
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT