Voters
251. This poll is closed
  • Fit

62 24.70%
  • A little extra (5-10lbs)

115 45.82%
  • Baby got gut! (11-20lbs)

33 13.15%
  • Just leave that keg over here (20lbs+)

41 16.33%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I dont mind of bit of chubby. But I do draw my line when chubby goes to fat.
    Raaaa!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    11-20 over is alright.

23 year old male.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I don't thing 10-20 lbs overweight is even noticeable.. depends how skinny he is though.

It starts to bother me if hes 40-50 lbs overweight and 100 is definitely too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    a good bit extra weight isn't bad. a bit of belly is super cute imo. so like... i'd say 180 - 190lbs for female, male.... idk, i don't find any fat attractive on males. so none for guys.
    180-190lbs for an average heighted female (which I'm thinking is around 5"4) is big...
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Like my women with meat. Not skinny. Only fit if that means curvy fit, not I exercise till I am a skeleton fit.
    Meat is muscle, not fat.

Thank you for the results so far, i finding more people do happen to like a little chub on their women (or a lot), but most people see men more attractive if theyre fit.

Obviously this is different everyone, but I am interested in the results to see what people say (Fit, Curvy, large) are all ways to generalize a persons build. Everyone may have different definitions, but still.

personally, im a 22 Male, and I like my women to be skinny, if not skinny then 5-10 lbs up is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    Asked a doctor, said for being my age, height and having what he calls a medium build, to be fit, I need to be in that range.
    Ah, ok.... if that was what you were told by your doctor, that makes sense then. Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    Fit, I won't put a number to it because as long as you look fit to me that's what I care about. Men have to be fit, women maybe slightly chubby is ok...but I prefer fit.

I'm a 23 year old female.
    You're so very right about colorado. OT fit, but with a pretty bumbin ass. Yea, im an ass guy.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I am about 5-10 pounds overweight myself, and I've been trying to work out and watch what I eat lately, I would prefer that my partner cares about his own health too. (Health is more important for me than the look of the weight, though. I'd rather have him be 10 pounds overweight but make an effort to exercise and not eat only fast food, than him to be the "perfect" weight and make no effort.)

During the summer, I got down to 129 and felt so healthy and great about my body. Now I'm up to 135-140 and feel meh and I'm starting to feel self-conscious about what I wear.

I voted 5-10 overweight.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

fit or fuck off, if she starts putting weight on its one warning and chance to get before been dropped

Honestly it really depends on the person for me, I've dated some cute chubby girls and I've been with a skinny/fit girl. I'm 21/male and for me my healthy weight range is 190-200lbs, so yes I'm naturally a big guy haha.

Deleted
    I'm a little overweight myself. I've lost enough to bring me from the brink of obese in the past year, but I'm still not the typical "fit" male. Therefor, I see it as hypocritical to not pursue an interest in a woman if they're a tad overweight but I would be attracted to them otherwise.

I'm also not attracted to people taller than me, and standing at 5 foot 6 that doesn't give much... eh, "room". I'd end up saying that beyond, however many pounds is the cutoff point to cease being attractive and it would seem like I'm asking a lot, when in reality, it's only because I'm attracted to shorter people.
    Last edited by mmoc56a2a40693; 2013-01-28 at 04:38 AM.

i wouldnt rate "desireable" as much as "tolerable". i dont care much either way up to a certain point. that would be when his boobs rival mine.

Obviously you would have to still be physically attracted to someone, but honestly it isn't about the weight so much as the attitude/personality. If the person is healthy, confident, active and cares about how they look, being overweight isn't really an issue. There are plenty of over weight people who meet those criteria. But when a person has low self esteem, is lazy or doesn't care about hygiene of how they look then it is hard to be attracted to them(even if they are thin and look like a model). In other words I don't think it is the physical weight that makes someone attractive or unattractive is the other stuff that sometimes comes along for the ride.(and not exclusive to overweight people)

curvy very quickly becomes chubby. Quickly like before you can even see it coming quickly .

It's not the least important issue, but there are many other more important factors in mate tolerance.

10+ Year Old Account
    most i'll accept is 20lbs overweight. any higher than 30lbs is a no-go. if i am married in the scenario than your not getting any till you lose weight. sorry but i find all that excess fat gross to look at. plus obesity has been linked to increasing risk of heart related problems.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The poll options are different than the question asked in the OP, but I could date someone under the "baby got gut" option. While I work hard at staying fit and feel like my mate should put in at least as much effort, I'd still date a chubby girl if she was a winner in other areas. Obese is not attractive to me though and therefore a definite 'no'.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html

Look up any height and weight and you'll see 20+ different body types. How people wear their weight is different. 20 pounds on one person may be a gut, 20 pounds on someone else may be curves in the right places or general filling out.

Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    Obviously you would have to still be physically attracted to someone, but honestly it isn't about the weight so much as the attitude/personality. If the person is healthy, confident, active and cares about how they look, being overweight isn't really an issue. There are plenty of over weight people who meet those criteria. But when a person has low self esteem, is lazy or doesn't care about hygiene of how they look then it is hard to be attracted to them(even if they are thin and look like a model). In other words I don't think it is the physical weight that makes someone attractive or unattractive is the other stuff that sometimes comes along for the ride.(and not exclusive to overweight people)
    And this exactly, depends on a lot of things outside of just the amount of fat they gain.

My favorite body part is the face so i have no idea.