Poll: Should Blizz scrap all/part of SoO?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Okay, I pointed it out poorly. I mean, each expansion featured rising level of "awesomeness" in raids, with a final culmination - at least it was tried to be like that. BC reached its climax in battling one of the greatest demons ever, in Wrath we defeated one of the most iconic character in Warcraft universe, in Cata we defeated the one who managed to single handedly bring whole Azeroth to borders of destruction.

I just don't see how beating Garrosh, who now is just a poorly written punchline madorc, can be even remotely comparable to defeating freaking Lei Shen, one of the biggest badasses in recent WoW history.
    Well i know i will have more joy and sadisfaction in killing Garrosh then I had for every other boss in MoP.
    Besides. Garrosh is a threat to Azeroth.

Deleted
    What is your damage?! Nothing is cooler than actually RAIDING somewhere, especially a city to take down a corrupted leader.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I love the "Scrap the bosses, keep the location" option in the poll. Siege of Orgrimmar, when it's being controlled by murlocs?
    Ummmm....Yes
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    I'm a bit confused how before they even announce a single boss or area of encounter you want it scrapped.
    How's about wait till its on PTR then repost this, when you know how it will look and in what parts.
    For all you know ogrimmar bit could be last part of encounter, where you confront garrosh across Kalimdor leading to a siege in og.
    Don't write it off before you even have a chance to see what it will include.
    Voted no don't scrap it.
    Can't vote on something you don't know the content of

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Well i know i will have more joy and sadisfaction in killing Garrosh then I had for every other boss in MoP.
    Besides. Garrosh is a threat to Azeroth.
    Not for me. Lei Shen ate a titan watcher heart. Garrosh is just a douche.

Something ain't adding up here, and I think we need another raid to explain this.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

Something ain't adding up here, and I think we need another raid to explain this.
    didn't you hear, being a racist douche is a war crime now
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

After the positive response 5.1 received, I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard figured the lay-out for "How is Garrosh more badass than the Thunder King?" will be presented in 5.3.

I'm not saying it won't be more expansive and/or in-depth than 5.1 (5.1's quest-line was pretty in-depth) but I think that's their plan.