10H Will of the Emperor Sparks?

So my guild is doing 10H Will of the Emp and are looking for classes to eat sparks and was wondering if an Enh shaman is capable of soaking a spark or not, with Astral Shift + Shamanistic Rage + HsT Glyph for 10% nature reduction? maybe even a priest bubble.

Any help on the matter would be great.

Edit: was also wondering if rockbiter with unleashed fury talent would make much diff or wont even matter, and should just stick with my Flametongue.
    Last edited by Viperk8b; 2013-01-28 at 05:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure they can. It's 750,000 damage per spark, so any damage reduction would help, but any class can really soak the sparks. Though every class is also restricted by cooldowns. So in turn the Enh Shaman could soak it, but it will be ~2min before they can do it again(not sure of most CD's, but I think AS is 2min correct me if I'm wrong).

Deleted
    Yup, you can soak it with that combo. With a PW:S you take very little damage. comfortably able to soak without the shield though

You don't need the rockbiter taunt at all, throw a frost shock at it if you want for extra threat, but you shouldn't really have threat issues holding it. Just tell dps to wait before they dot it up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by splinternz View Post
    You don't need the rockbiter taunt at all, throw a frost shock at it if you want for extra threat, but you shouldn't really have threat issues holding it. Just tell dps to wait before they dot it up
    Rockbiter with UF causes you to take 40% less damage from your target.

get 3rd tank to you Raid group and soaking problem solved , enh on Will 10 HC is to Kill Strenght and do some off Hels or to just stay 100% on bosses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    get 3rd tank to you Raid group and soaking problem solved , enh on Will 10 HC is to Kill Strenght and do some off Hels or to just stay 100% on bosses
    Some guilds don't have that freedom, which is especially true for the guilds who are this far in the tier working on that boss.
    I could even soak one as ele with rockbiter + unleash with astral shift up (it's not like ele is the best spec for this boss anyways so you don't really gimp the raid with speccing into unleash fury).

So as enhance you can soak 3 in 1 minute:
    1) rockbiter UE + shamanistic rage
    2) rockbiter UE + astral shift
    3) rockbiter UE + shamanistic rage when it's back up

Deleted
    I soaked strength sparks on our WoE kill, no problemo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirg View Post
    Rockbiter with UF causes you to take 40% less damage from your target.
    Right, the extra effect from UF. completely forgot about that

cheers