Deleted

Optimize Affliction PvE

Im way over haste kap but what do you think is the best way to optimize the dps? How much haste towards mastery is worth to go?

Olyzios on
    sunstrider EU

You should read this thread

TL;DR. Keep Haste and Mastery close together.

Deleted
    First post, first video and last video:
    mmo-champion.com/threads/1179309-Affliction-Warlock-and-Encounter-Specific-Guides

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aianos View Post
    You should read this thread

TL;DR. Keep Haste and Mastery close together.
    and what is your definition of "close together"?

in general, you go for the 4717 or 6637 and the rest in mastery. doesnt really matter if you cant put them too close together as long as mastery is worth more than haste, there should be no real reason to keep them too close, as you prolly wont be able to keep them within 600-800 of each other which tends to be the sweetspot.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    as you prolly wont be able to keep them within 600-800 of each other which tends to be the sweetspot.
    My haste is 6659 and my mastery is 6456 at ilvl 495. When would it become a problem keeping those close?
    Besides I'm not here to argue over a point made by better theorycrafters than me, so I would suggest that you as well go and read that thread and ask your questions about its validity there.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have allready pointed out the relevant threads let me just reitterate that it's best to search for a thread to post your question in before posting a new thread next time. This question could have easily been answered in the Affliction sticky thread at the top of the board. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...pecific-Guides