10+ Year Old Account

Need help finding specific LoL iPhone App

Hello my wonderful MMO-C companions, I come to you today posing a simple question.

I'm looking for a free (Or $0.99, I can spare a buck) app for my iPhone that will allow me to store organized item builds for League of Legends. I keep finding apps that have like build guides and all that fun stuff, but that's not what I need. Essentially, I want to use the app as my in-hand guide to builds for when I'm playing new champions and haven't totally nailed it down in my memory yet, and as we all know, tabbing out can be a pain. When I'm at home I have a second monitor, so it's no issue, but on the road I'd like to have this as a back up.

Basically I don't want it to *tell* me anything, I just want it to store inserted data. So like if I decide I want to play Vayne for example, I'd tell the app:

Champion: Vayne
    Build: 3 Pot /Boots >>> Bloodthirster >>> Black Cleaver >>> Etc. (inb4, I'm just using those items as examples, don't make this a Vayne build thread).

Then I'd click save, and later, anytime I wanted to check my personalized Vayne build, I'd just select it from a list and have the items displayed accordingly. I know I could always just use like Notepad on the iPhone for this, but my eyes like pretty icons and colors, so I'm just curious if anything like this exists out there. If you know of anything, I appreciate your help in advance.

Happy gaming everyone, cheers!
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

Deleted
    I don't think there is one,
    I want it too so if u find it let me know....if u develop that I will buy

I could actually think of developing that with a friend....

Deleted
    Champion Architect.

I actually wanted to pimp this out somewhere in this subforum since I found it... it's really great! Constantly updated and you can even decide your mastery build, runes, summoners, the path you want to buy your items, etc etc. Also it's free!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Champion Architect.

I actually wanted to pimp this out somewhere in this subforum since I found it... it's really great! Constantly updated and you can even decide your mastery build, runes, summoners, the path you want to buy your items, etc etc. Also it's free!
    Gonna tryyyyyyyyyyyy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Champion Architect.

This.....I can't even express how much this is exactly what I was looking for. Being a graphic/web designer myself, when I get an idea in my head, it's usually very specific, and I have to have that specificity or nothing at all. This app was spot on. Thank you kindly sir. Hopefully more people find this app. And it's free! Absolutely perfect. Thanks again.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovarish24 View Post
    This.....I can't even express how much this is exactly what I was looking for. Being a graphic/web designer myself, when I get an idea in my head, it's usually very specific, and I have to have that specificity or nothing at all. This app was spot on. Thank you kindly sir. Hopefully more people find this app. And it's free! Absolutely perfect. Thanks again.
    Noo problem. I'm personally in love with it, handy little tool!

A new one came onto the app store literally 2 days ago its called 'Legendsmith' has a pic of lux on the icon.

So far so good.