Deleted

PC do i need Upgrades/rating

hello mmo champs ;P i have a Custom made pc that i made a few years ago and i want a rating from 1/10 of how good it is and do i need any upgrades and also i have 6 gb Ram is that low i use 80% every time i play somthing . and every time i try to move files my system gets really slow cant even watch a movie

my system is

Motherboard: Gigabyte ga-870a-ud3 rev 3,1
    Cpu: Amd Phenom x6 1090t black edition 4,1 Ghz
    Ram: Kingstone Hyper X 3x2 Gb 1600 downclocked to 1333
    Graphics card: zotac gtx 670 4 Gb Oc'ed to 1200 Mhz
    Harddrive: 1 tb 7200 rpm
    Psu: corsair tx 750 v2

Deleted
    tried doing a good clean up sweep with CCcleaner already? (removes lots of shit files that pile up over time on a pc)
    on side note a ssd or mobo/cpu combo upgrade would give a pretty solid improvement.
    got a budget for us to work with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Case of curiosity killed the cat here, but why down clock the ram when as far as i'm aware amd thrives on hi speed ram?

Deleted
    i just reinstalled windows i dont have a budget but try showing me what would be an ok upgrade to a good price

Deleted
    Why are you running 3x2 gb sticks? Your mobo is dual channel. (I dont think it should have an impact, but you can try running with 2 sticks in the right slots).

I think there is something else wrong with your system, so that an upgrade might help. Seeing as you are having issues with moving files, but what are you moving around?

Deleted
    700-1000 gb steam games