Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    I was hoping it would, but i don't think its going too. It really should though to give us that complete fel fire feeling, plus it would also give people who play affliction something with green fire to show off.
    There's always the headless horseman's mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Spektroman View Post
    There's always the headless horseman's mount.
    yeah but its just not the dreadsteed, imo the dreadsteed is gotta be the best ground mount for me and seeing it burn with green fire would be pretty awesome. then again i know some people like how it looks right now and wouldn't want it to change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oleirinha View Post
    Hi,

Will green fire affect the lock mount, Dreadsteed?
    Tkx in advance
    Theres currently no Green dreadsteed model in game

I don't remember if it was last night or this afternoon/evening, but recently I had a dream where this chain was indefinitely postponed. Man I hope that doesn't come to pass.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I don't remember if it was last night or this afternoon/evening, but recently I had a dream where this chain was indefinitely postponed. Man I hope that doesn't come to pass.
    seriously? omg if talk about a nightmare I hope that doesn't happen. if that happens I'm coming straight to this forum and blame you for it lol jk. but really how strange would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    seriously? omg if talk about a nightmare I hope that doesn't happen. if that happens I'm coming straight to this forum and blame you for it lol jk. but really how strange would that be?
    Man, maybe I shouldn't have posted about it : /
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.