Thread: Heroic Garajal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    2 Heal it. We have 2 hybrids (Ele sham, Shadow priest) and two MS healers (Disc preist, Monk)

When two MS healers can't go down, we send a hybrid that doesn't have voodoo or debuff. Never send the Hybrids together down at the same time. Then its GG. Just don't over think it, only when your healers can't go down, send one of the hybrids.

We are doing it with 3 healers since we first killed it and its fine. A disc priest doing attonement healing and druid healer with hotw helps greatly tho.

We are using that add on, depending on your strat it works great, but if you delay going down on the first totem until about 10 secs before the 1st banish the voodoo dolls on the 2nd totem may change so your raid leader needs to be aware, after that it works pretty good. Basically use it to assist the person calling it, don't expect the addon to do it all. Communication is still key on this fight. Many low percentage wipes are caused by a dps or healer missing a chance to go down and get the buff.

Deleted
    We tried that addon but we had to ditch it since it didn't quite align with our timing and rotation (still good tho).

Deleted
    Hybrids are very useful here. I play an ele shaman myself and there were times where I would be the only one capable/optimal for healing in the spirit world. Healing Tide, offheals, occasional cleave DPS and overall utility make hybrids an essential consideration for gara'jal considering how intense healing is here for most people.

Deleted
    don't the hybrinds, like a shadow priest or enhancement shaman or ret pala, just runs out of mana if they go down there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nctank View Post
    don't the hybrinds, like a shadow priest or enhancement shaman or ret pala, just runs out of mana if they go down there?
    Probably, but when they get healed they also get extra mana regen afaik so they can keep up a lot easier. Ret Pala probably can't top his HP without using LoH but I've had my shadow priest and shaman being able to go down there alone and top themselves off, so it's feasible.