Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer54 View Post
    stop QQing and race change human, and if you cant reroll a class that can problem solved.
    If this was school I'd expect someone to ask you if you majored in stupidity, but seeing as it isn't I'll explain why that's wrong.

You don't fix something overpowered by playing it.

If I have to explain that further, please do tell me.

Point is, most of other racials are situational, Humans got a flat benefit.
    But in those situation, you will regret your eventual race change, and call WotF/WarStomp/StunReduction OP as hell.
    I still think orcs are far superior (as a warrior atleast).
    So again, no, it's not OP.

EmfH should have been made baseline for all races and humans given a new racial ability.

There's no reason for the pvp trinket to not be baseline from level 1. It alone would help in every single way with absolutely no downsides.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    EmfH should have been made baseline for all races and humans given a new racial ability.

There's no reason for the pvp trinket to not be baseline from level 1. It alone would help in every single way with absolutely no downsides.
    Except the PvE part of it. It wouldn't affect only PvP. I agree that it should be baseline though, that would be great.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    EMFH is only as good as the trinket you use to replace your medallion. In previous seasons it was only overpowered if you had access to heroic raiding tinkets.

With the addition of PvP Power, yes it is overpowered.

EDIT: and yes, EMFH should be baseline for every race. There's nothing fun or exciting about the medallion. Give it to everyone and give us fun choices.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Lol, so overpowered idd, everyone at the Yaspresent Tournament were human!
    Oh wait, they were all undeads/orcs/taurens.
    Not that it proves that much, but still, the situational gain of other racials is clearly better.
    Really, I can't get how ppl still complain about it.
    Damage vs utility, last one always wins in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    A question that has been asked daily by dozens of ppl for over 6 years. Now pvp power just helps further exploit the advantage this gives. The part I have never understood was the changing to WotF but never to EMfH in the same way.

Considering how EMfH only came out during Wrath how have they been arguing against it for six years? And the only change I remember to WotF was the fact that initially it lasted for THIRTY seconds.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    is that 3% damage so gamebreaking for you?
    I'd say Orc attack power AND STUN REDUCTION is far more imbalanced.
    If I could, I'd choose the orc race hands down.
    So no, I could understand this rant during Wotlk, but not now.
    No, nothing beats a human racial in pvp period. 1k more pvp power and it will only get worse as the seasons come and go.
    Last edited by Miko; 2013-01-29 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    it's powerful in the beginning of an expansion.

It's ridiculously "unfair" the further it goes.

Were humans running around with a use trinket and vial/cunning etc any different? No.

What I think is slightly more OP(and I love it dearly) is being an Engineer and using 2 use trinkets, I basically have a trinket up 50 seconds out of every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Considering how EMfH only came out during Wrath how have they been arguing against it for six years? And the only change I remember to WotF was the fact that initially it lasted for THIRTY seconds.
    look it up agian. used to give immunity for 5 seconds and it also used to not share a cd with similar effects, it basically gave undead 2 cc breakers.

i never understood either why they made the nerf to wotf but left emfh alone, wotf only worked for charm, sleep, fear where else emfh worked for everything, it kinda evened it out, the nerf just made wotf way under emfh and made emfh much more powerful. imo if they never nerfed wotf there wouldnt be as-many whiners bout emfh.

with that said tho i think the whining bout EMFH is just that, whining, it seems to me like some one is just jealous and has had their ass handed to them too many times by human/ally
    Last edited by Valkryx; 2013-01-29 at 03:42 PM.

100% the reason I rolled a human warrior was to abuse EMFH.

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    100% the reason I rolled a human warrior was to abuse EMFH.
    and you failed at it, you should have rerolled Orc, and next season with the second wind nerf more then ever.

So just to clarify some things:

Troll racial (Berserking):

8503.8 haste (20% at our lvl) for 10 sec. every 3 min = 472.43 haste overall

Orc racial (Blood Fury):

4514 AP and/or 2257 SP for 15 sec. every 2 min = 564.25 AP or ~ 282.125 str/agi overall and/or 282.125 SP overall

Human racial granting the ability to use 2 dps trinkets (lets analyze both just in case there is speculation on which is better):
    (also I am using next seasons trinkets since this season is almost over)

tyrannical gladiators badge of victory:

5,672 str/agi/SP for 20 sec. every 60 sec. = 1890.67 str/agi/SP + ~1150 pvp power over movement trinket overall

tyrannical gladiators insignia of victory:

4,066 str/agi/SP for 20 sec. with 45 sec. ICD = 1807.11 str/agi/SP + ~ 1150 pvp power over movement trinket overall

So yes, some of you will argue that Wotf is superior, but you still have to carry a movement trinket, so yes you can get out of fear every minute basically (but lets be honest, they will just re-fear you)

However, unless your haste is worth 4 times your primary stat, humans have far superior burst capability then any other racial. As far as situational use, the only closest thing would be Wotf, but its worth does not surpass the burst you would lose. 2 sec stun every 2 min, 2 sec silence every 2 min is almost useless.

They could always make EMFH 3 or 4 minutes but not share a cooldown with the trinket.

Your calculations are wrong, cause you didn't account the fact that they halved the bonus STR/AGI/Sp on the on use trinkets but didn't update the tooltips.
    And in PvP, you cannot just say "OH, THE TRINKET PROCed, LETS JUST BURST!", you need to setup the kill. Atleast in decent PvP.
    Orcs/trolls may stack racial and on use trinket, getting higher burst.
    also, lol at the "is almost useless" part.

as a human player (through no choice) I agree.

I much prefer other races, but as a fulltime pvper, I cannot justify going any other race, turning down a flat 1k pvp power bonus would be foolish.

Problem solved: make badges and insignias unique-equipped with each other
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    Damage vs utility, last one always wins in PvP
    Sums it about right.

Utility provided by some racials (Shadowmeld, Will of the Forsaken) is much more worth than flat damage increase.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 08:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    A question that has been asked daily by dozens of ppl for over 6 years. Now pvp power just helps further exploit the advantage this gives. The part I have never understood was the changing to WotF but never to EMfH in the same way.
    EMfH is on the cooldown with PVP trinkets (2 minutes) where WotF shares only 30 seconds with the PVP trinket.

About 4% more pvp damage and a huge stat proc is way better than the Orc and Troll racial for anything that needs to do damage. It was unfair when people used PvE trinkets and it's even more unfair now with PvP power.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    They could always make EMFH 3 or 4 minutes but not share a cooldown with the trinket.
    At one point on the PTR, in Cata, they made it a 3 minute CD and then reverted it because of the massive QQ from Humans relying on the PvE trinket crutch.
    Last edited by Dald; 2013-01-29 at 08:00 PM.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.