Unhappy Account merging and sharing the achievements.

I've got my old account back with some pretty good mounts like zulian tiger,raptor and some of the rare titles.And now my question is: Will I be able to merge that account with mine even though it has my brother's informations and can I change them to mine and if I merge them will the achievements and mounts be shared with my main account ? Help plox

10+ Year Old Account
    You can merge it...you will get the account wide stuff as usual...

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't merge two battlenet accounts together that have different names, from what I remember. And you can't change the name on the account short of changing a last name for marriage purposes.

Well I've heard you can send blizz a message with ur request for changing the info and everything else if you have propper documentation?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormherald View Post
    I've got my old account back with some pretty good mounts like zulian tiger,raptor and some of the rare titles.And now my question is: Will I be able to merge that account with mine even though it has my brother's informations and can I change them to mine and if I merge them will the achievements and mounts be shared with my main account ? Help plox
    If it doesn't have your information on it, then the two accounts cannot be merged. Nor can the name be changed, except through special cases like marriage/divorce or other legal name changes. And even for those Blizzard requires an ton of documentation. So no, it cannot be done.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Deleted
    from my understanding as long as they have the same address and last name you can merge them.

end of the day just try it, it will either work or tell you it can't be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormherald View Post
    Well I've heard you can send blizz a message with ur request for changing the info and everything else if you have propper documentation?
    That is if the two names belong to the same person who legally changed their names. Very rarely they will change an account from a parent's name to that of the child who the account was actually for once the child becomes a legal adult, but it seems that doesn't always happen.

Accounts are not transferable between two people, regardless of relation. There is even a very small possibility that you could get one of the accounts locked by pursuing this, as Blizzard might consider that account sharing, which violates the ToS/EULA. Granted, you would probably have to get a customer service rep who was having a really crappy day for that to happen, but the possibility is still there.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Thought to lend my voice here - generally speaking, if a WoW licence is not yet attached to a battle.net account, then it can be merged into one. Under special conditions might we assist in transference of a license across different battle.nets, but this is irregular and can have consequences for the mounts/pets/achievements for the moved license. To be clear, although we are technically able to move licenses across different battle.net accounts, we would not normally consider it (especially if they are not under the same names).

Now in this case, because you state it has your brother's information - if it is already merged to a battle.net account, then it likely will remain on that separate account. Updating the account information is the more likely possibility. You're welcome to PM me if you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to get back to you.

/Araxom
    Last edited by Araxom; 2013-01-29 at 12:43 AM.