Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishrage View Post
    Now that I think of it, I have no idea why I am using it so early.

Thank you Eihwaz.
    You're welcome , tell us if you've seen a bump in your burst / overall damage in a few days ^^.

10+ Year Old Account
    Place two runes, in case you have to move forward or to the side. Pre Pot, Mirror Images, Arcane Blast once, then place your bomb(If it's a cleave fight, Living Bomb), Spread the bomb if you're able, stack your charges to 6, refresh your bomb, use your macro, then begin your AB + X rotation. For Troll Racial+Engineering Gloves/On Use Trinkets, you want to wait until you're at 6 stacks with 2 missile procs. Then Alter Time macro, which should consist of using a mana gem, using Arcane Power, and any On use(trinket/glove chant) you may have as well as racial, followed by alter time. Then AB+Missles as many as you can get off, (Pending Lust, Essence Trinket, and Troll Racial) followed by an Arcane barrage just before Alter time resets. At this point you're shitting on the raid in burst and continue your AB + X rotation. Enjoy, and never let your stacks fall off.

For Heroic Wind Lord you want to glyph Fire Blast, and Arcane Power (Having it glyphed lets you have it up for the entire reckless phase twice).
    Last edited by KoolKidKaos; 2013-02-01 at 01:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you guys tried Frost bomb in Wind lord HC?
    I did in some of our kills and the dps compared to the other bombs is insane with adds being up all the time

The bad thing is it doesnt proc the Light of Cosmos trinket as arcane
    Is this a big dps loss considering the FB higher dmg amount overall?

Follow what Eihwaz said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimm3 View Post
    Have you guys tried Frost bomb in Wind lord HC?
    I did in some of our kills and the dps compared to the other bombs is insane with adds being up all the time

The bad thing is it doesnt proc the Light of Cosmos trinket as arcane
    Is this a big dps loss considering the FB higher dmg amount overall?
    You can't cast frostbomb while moving, which is a DPS loss. Also, no trinket proc as you said, and it's slightly lower damage for recklessness.

I have 9.50% haste atm un-raid buffed, and I have a question. When I have alter time CDS up, should I re-apply tempest -> missilex2 -> Barr or Missilex2->Ab->Barrage HOWEVER! it's SUPER close to do the missilex2->blast->barr and if I get the SLIGHTEST of server lag I can lose my 6 stacks or will have to clip my missiles by 1-2 ticks.

Any advice on this?

Deleted
    Tempest should be reapplied before using the AT macro, that way you dont have any choice to make and it can't f*** up your AT rotation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezra View Post
    I have 9.50% haste atm un-raid buffed, and I have a question. When I have alter time CDS up, should I re-apply tempest -> missilex2 -> Barr or Missilex2->Ab->Barrage HOWEVER! it's SUPER close to do the missilex2->blast->barr and if I get the SLIGHTEST of server lag I can lose my 6 stacks or will have to clip my missiles by 1-2 ticks.

Any advice on this?
    Depends what haste procs you may or may not have. Just your gear, no lust.
    Refresh Bomb > Alter Time > Missles > AB > Missles > Barrage
    With Lust
    Refresh Bomb > Alter Time > Missles > AB > Missles > AB Barrage
    With lust and Troll racial
    Refresh Bomb > Alter Time > AB > Missles > AB > Missles > AB > Barrage

p.s Magenuggets is really good for tracking Alter Time, and Arcanroo is excellent for tracking your bomb and Mana %
    Last edited by KoolKidKaos; 2013-02-07 at 12:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKidKaos View Post
    Depends what haste procs you may or may not have. Just your gear, no lust.
    Refresh Bomb > Alter Time > AB > Missles > AB > Barrage
    you mean Missiles > AB > Missiles > Barrage

you basicaly never want to do AB > Barrage since you will barrage at lower mana you would if you would do Missiles > Barrage

Deleted
    ^+missiles is higher damage than Ab, so if you can only get 3 casts do 2x missiles and 1x ab. ofc like you said mis-ab-mis

i have missiles cast in my macro, though i have seen trolls have blast as macro cast, because during lust with berzerk i think they can get 3x Ab 2x Missile.
    Last edited by mmocd79892434a; 2013-02-01 at 03:20 PM.

Even in raid with 5% haste, I feel like It comes insanely close that theres a 50/50 chance of abarring AFTER AT fades thus screwing me quite hard.

My haste is 4036 (9.50%) - Unbuffed.

With lust I normally AM->AB->AM->Barr and AT fades just before the halfway mark of my AB following my AT combo.

This is driving me nuts! >_<

edit: k, so on target dummy i've come to the conclusion it's just NOT possible to AM->AB->AM->Barr during AT.

I guess I just cannot do the AM->AB->AM->Barr combo until I get a little more haste...so I guess i'll be stuck with what i've been doing which is: Refresh Dot with trinket procs/Arcane Power->AM->AM->Barr
    Last edited by Tezra; 2013-02-01 at 09:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezra View Post
    My haste is 4036 (9.50%) - Unbuffed.

I guess I just cannot do the AM->AB->AM->Barr combo until I get a little more haste...so I guess i'll be stuck with what i've been doing which is: Refresh Dot with trinket procs/Arcane Power->AM->AM->Barr
    This makes no sense. I've got the same haste as you, and I have no trouble at all fitting in two AMs and an AB before barrage, without raid haste buff. Have you tried making a macro for your Arcane Power that has /cast Arcane Missiles as the last line? That might save you some time, since it'll start casting AM as soon as hit you your Arcane Power.

Quote Originally Posted by katmage View Post
    This makes no sense. I've got the same haste as you, and I have no trouble at all fitting in two AMs and an AB before barrage, without raid haste buff. Have you tried making a macro for your Arcane Power that has /cast Arcane Missiles as the last line? That might save you some time, since it'll start casting AM as soon as hit you your Arcane Power.
    Yes I have that in my macro. its ap -> alter time -> cast missiles macro, I'm honestly ALMOST completely positive its due to server lag, I play on US-Darkspear and the realm crashes on a daily basis....because sometimes I get it off with like .5 seconds to spare, and sometimes it's just not even close.

I've also found it really annoying having to wait for the GCD before hitting my CD macro, otherwise missiles simply doesn't get casted. Because at my 6th charge, I'll hit NT to refresh it since it's just about to expire, and if I hit the macro RIGHT after, missiles doesnt get cast so the solution was to wait for the GCD from tempest, then hit the macro.

Deleted
    I guess it must be something to do with server lag, then. I mean, there's no way I can have more haste than you, so I don't see what other explanation there is.

Yeah Ive got it all figured out now, thanks Only annoying this is having to wait for NT gcd. cause if I hit nt->alter time macro right after missiles doesnt get casted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namliam View Post
    you mean Missiles > AB > Missiles > Barrage

you basicaly never want to do AB > Barrage since you will barrage at lower mana you would if you would do Missiles > Barrage
    You're right, I was speaking from a Troll Berserking PoV only and typed it wrong, you would use AB first because you can only rely on 2 Missles as a troll though.

Also, you should have spell queue enabled in your interface options. Might help with server lag, or Ui lag.