Deleted

Deathbringer Saurfang 10HC solo

Greetings Deathknights. I'm having bad moments versus Deathbringer Saurfang

I'm trying to collect some Mark of Santification for Transmog sets, and so im running ICC 10HC
    The problem is that i just faced a wall. Saurfang JR.

I read almost every strategy guide and seen all the vids about the fight , but everytime for me it's a wipe. People solo this boss at 85, but even at 90 with LFR entry gear, i can't solo him.

As far as i know, the key is to not being hit by boss , having ALWAYS blood mastery shield up. Being hit by the boss means more power/healing for Saurfang and at 100 power he cast on you "mark of fallen champion", wich cause you an heavy dot, making the Blood Absorb hard to stay up all the time.

I pumped most of the stats into mastery with reforging, and put Colossus enchant on my weapon to have even more absorb.

My shield NEVER falls off, but after 3 time boss summons the Blood beasts adds... he is always almost at 100% power and casts "mark of fallen champion", making the fight impossible since he cast on me this heavy dot from almost 30 second of the fight.

Every video i seen, they recive the mark always almost at the end of fight. I always get it at the start.

Am i doing something wrong on the adds? Everytime they spawn, i almost kill those instant and the blood shield is ALWAYS up. Still, after killing those adds, Saurfang gained toons of runic power.

Am i missing something?

Looking for help from some solo Dk more experienced then me.

I got Hit/Exp capped and mastery at 107%
    Last edited by mmoc8ae0d73cfe; 2013-01-29 at 01:46 AM.

approximately every 30 seconds saurfang will spawn 5 blood beasts in a circle around him. each blood beast has approximately 91 thousand health. all blood beasts have a buff that reduces their AoE damage taken by 95% and disease damage taken by 70%. when ever a blood beast successfully lands a melee attack it will cause Saurfang to gain 1 blood power. for this reason the blood beasts are to be kited rather than tanked.

The question is are they hitting you? repeatedly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NSGamer View Post
    approximately every 30 seconds saurfang will spawn 5 blood beasts in a circle around him. each blood beast has approximately 91 thousand health. all blood beasts have a buff that reduces their AoE damage taken by 95% and disease damage taken by 70%. when ever a blood beast successfully lands a melee attack it will cause Saurfang to gain 1 blood power. for this reason the blood beasts are to be kited rather than tanked.

The question is are they hitting you? repeatedly?
    Interesting.
    Well, at moment, as soon they spawn i kill them IN MELEE. I take almost 3 or 4 seconds to kill those 2 adds.
    Of course, they are landing some hit on me since i try to kill em in melee. They give blood power to Saurfang even if my Absorb is up?

How can i avoid this?

10+ Year Old Account
    try to avoid getting hit by them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrens View Post
    I pumped most of the stats into mastery with reforging, and put Colossus enchant on my weapon to have even more absorb.
    No, bad. Stop that.
    There is no reason ever that you should not use a runeforge (Fallen Crusader).

Also, try the Blood Solo Thread 3.0.