Poll: progression n' stuff

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

In terms of raiding progression, how far are you currently?

Right now my guild has been stuck for the past few weeks on normal Garalon.

How about you?

edit: made a mistake in the poll, it should be "H HoF". I don't know how to change it.
    Last edited by Byniri; 2013-01-28 at 05:33 PM.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    We got 2 weeks and more than 50 pulls on normal mode garalon, so you're not alone.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2013-01-28 at 05:33 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hah! I will never ever raid again all though I may do... as Pandulaur has incited me quite very much due to my habbits if being a former HC raider anyway I'm retired thus only done LFR.

Just doing LFR. I hear raiding guilds are imploding left and right, is that true?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

At the moment I'm playing very casually, just a LFR with friends here or there...

I've been thinking about finding a casual raiding guild though, maybe someone who raids a day or two a week.

We just finished clearing Heroic MSV last night, so this coming week we're starting our Heroic HoF progression. Hoping bosses fall over quickly enough for us to kill Sha of Fear heroic before 5.2 :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleared everything on normal, as well as mogu'shan valuts heroic. Killed Heroic Blade and Wind Lord in Heart of Fear, now we progress Lei Shi, i think its matter of 1-2 day before we beat him. After that i don't know what my r leader decide to work on

Deleted
    currently im 10/16 hc and we're working on ambershaper next as or 11th kill.

we havent started ToES yet, but we should be able too rake in a few heroic kills soon on that.

My guild started way, way late into the tier. Had a lot of folks leave back during Cata which didn't help matters. On my shammy, I'm doing 25 MV normal with another guild (that also started later). On my priest: for some reason my guild decided to skip MV (which I thought was dumb) and go straight to the other two- I don't see us clearing a full raid this tier (I hate to say that). I see us being like the OP guild- stuck on Garalon normal when we get to him.

As I said, we started way later this tier than a lot of other guilds- 3 months later.

Why put a non raider option in a poll about progression?

Just downed Heroic Gara'jal, working on either H Elegon or H Blade Lord next. We started absolutely dominating progression after we finally rounded out our roster, seems like just yesterday we were wiping on normal stone guards...

Quote Originally Posted by Spinachsandwich View Post
    We got 2 weeks and more than 50 pulls on normal mode garalon, so you're not alone.
    I've hit the brick wall known as garalon for months now...

Heroic Heart of Fear.

We're downing Will of the Emperor Heroic tonight, hopefully. It's been a long time coming.

Got Garalon Heroic down last night, so we're currently 8/16 Heroic. Maybe 9/16 tonight!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser55 View Post
    We just finished clearing Heroic MSV last night, so this coming week we're starting our Heroic HoF progression. Hoping bosses fall over quickly enough for us to kill Sha of Fear heroic before 5.2 :P
    The skill gap between Heroic MSV and heroic ToES is massive. Good luck.