Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thanks for sharing.

Blood elves in action I approve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems Aethas has made a new friend. This is good, he seems to be running low on them these days...

Rommath need to farm some new gear.

Deleted
    Isn't that the boats between Silvermoon and Quel'Danas ? :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Some revealing screenshots. I just hope that the equivalent ones of the Alliance are taken place aboard a destroyer of the the Silver Covenant (due to the involvement of Vereesa and her High Elves) or at a battleship of Kul Tiras (by the unlikely involvement of Tandred, Jaina's brother and Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras), and not in a boat of Stormwind as I fear, since Dalaran is not a maritime nation and the participation of Stormwind is not very direct...
    Last edited by Northem; 2013-01-28 at 07:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it called the Sunreaver Onslaught when the Sunreavers were absorbed into Rommath's forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Why is it called the Sunreaver Onslaught when the Sunreavers were absorbed into Rommath's forces.
    I would guess because it is symbolic.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Some revealing screenshots. I just hope that the equivalent ones of the Alliance are taken place aboard a destroyer of the the Silver Covenant (due to the involvement of Vereesa and her High Elves) or at a battleship of Kul Tiras (by the unlikely involvement of Tandred, Jaina's brother and Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras), and not in a boat of Stormwind as I fear, since Dalaran is not a maritime nation and the participation of Stormwind is not very direct...
    They use a Stormwind ship it seems, and as far as Tandred is concerned he does not exist, unless he is mentioned in a canon lore source.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Seabolt

Tried to look for those, havent found them, but I copied only horde char to PTR.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Good question. Maybe because it sounds good.
    The "generic" forces are made of Sunreaver Magus , Dawnseeker Guards and Silvermoon Spellbreaker.
    Also the three ships are called: the Starchaser, the Crimson Treader, Salabria.

Many notable characters appear as well: Magister Hathorel, High Arcanist Savor, Captain Aerthas Firehawk, Vasarin Redmorn, Uda the Beast, Scout Captain Elsia, Magister Edien Sunhollow, and more.

Im goning to take some screenshots from the dawnseeker prom questhub location, will contain a lot of bugs but i think its because it will involve some phasing which doesnt work atm.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2013-01-28 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They use a Stormwind ship it seems, and as far as Tandred is concerned he does not exist, unless he is mentioned in a canon lore source.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Seabolt
    It was obvious. Another snub more to the Alliance by Blizzard, or a new sample of contempt and disregard for the affairs of the Alliance...

From here I appeal to those who are in the PTR server to notify Blizzard this outrage. Like the Blood Elves, High Elves of the Alliance have their own destroyers! They do not need the fleet of Stormwind!

It was obvious. Another snub more to the Alliance by Blizzard, or a new sample of contempt and disregard for the affairs of the Alliance...

From here I appeal to those who are in the PTR server to notify Blizzard this outrage. Like the Blood Elves, High Elves of the Alliance have their own destroyers! They do not need the fleet of Stormwind!
    Sheesh be glad The silver covenant is present at all, they could have just used normal Kirin Tor.

15+ Year Old Account

No, High Elves have blue versions of the Sin'dorei ships. Undead have their own destroyers, Orcs have their own destroyers, Storwind has like 12 kinds of ships, Kaldorei have their own ships. Quel'dorei? No, they just have blue Sin'dorei ships
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Sheesh be glad The silver covenant is present at all, they could have just used normal Kirin Tor.
    Yes, I should be very happy. Given the circumstances is laudable that there are still some High Elves alive...

Blizzard would like to eliminate the Alliance and everything related directly, but their style is more... subtle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Rommath need to farm some new gear.
    Eh, I don't know. I think he has a pretty unique look.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Im goning to take some screenshots from the dawnseeker prom questhub location, will contain a lot of bugs but i think its because it will involve some phasing which doesnt work atm.
    Looking forward to it. My PTR is kind of bugged too (Theron is showing up in like three places talking to Taran Zhu >.<) and I can't see anyone on the boats aside from random Sunreaver personnel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    No, High Elves have blue versions of the Sin'dorei ships. Undead have their own destroyers, Orcs have their own destroyers, Storwind has like 12 kinds of ships, Kaldorei have their own ships. Quel'dorei? No, they just have blue Sin'dorei ships
    For God's sake! How can you be so biased? Sin'dorei destroyers are Quel'dorei destroyers, basically because Quel'dorei are before the Sin'dorei.

It is true that in WoW the destroyers of the High Elves are a mere bluish copy of the destroyers of the blood elves, but do not forget that they are mere placeholders.

The authentic destroyers of the High Elves are marked with a silver unicorn, not a golden phoenix, but we know that Blizzard hates the High Elves and the Alliance in general ...

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Silver Covenant ship:

Also they got 2 ships in Wotlk: The Silver Blade, The Wavecrest.
    While Sunreavers had: The Crimson Dawn, The Firehawk.

The authentic destroyers of the High Elves are marked with a silver unicorn, not a golden phoenix, but we know that Blizzard hates the High Elves and the Alliance in general ...
    If blizzard would really hate the Alliance it would be gone by now, alas it isn't. They are again and again portrayed as a faction that tries to do the honorable thing, fighting a war with such limitations has of course a very high price it is only logical.

Deleted
    Seriously. One of the Alliance ships is named Rhonin's Beard.

Ah well, could have been worse, at least it wasn't named after Rhonin's hair...
    Last edited by mmocf51f9d58e4; 2013-01-28 at 09:18 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Impressive... Very impressive.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann