Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Upgrade Weapon or Gear

So my question is, upgrade from lfr weapon x2 upgraded with sha touch gem into the conquest pvp weapon, or upgrade 2 pces of blue pvp gear to conquest?

About only pvp I do is randoms, as time/effort/desire limit my play time/style.

Thanks for any insight. Id lose about stamina/strength/mastery but gain pvp power.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Weapon is a must, especially if you are playing as a DPS. Just remember that getting your malovent weapon requires 7200(?) conquest points earned.

10+ Year Old Account
    The conquest weapon is greater than any LFR weapon, even if it is socketed with a +500 stat gem of your choice. You should definitely be using a PvP weapon if you have access to it and no PvE weapons above Normal difficulty drops.

Once you get your PvP weapon, you should spend the next 1500 Conquest points you earn on the two upgrades for that weapon. Once you do that, 478 iLvL PvP weapon > 491 LFR weapon. Since this disparity is quite large, definitely go with the PvP weapon. The PvP Power stat scales quite amazingly with item upgrades.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

And if you use dagger + off-hand, I heard that on next patch they´re gonna split the PVP power between the two, and not leave it all on the dagger like it is right now, so you should upgrade both dagger and off-hand for the better pvp power before 5.2 hits.

Unless they reverted this change. If anyone could confirm this to me here I would appreciate it.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, flyin out as soon as servers back up.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.