Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    dogs are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I don't have a dog but my ferrets will curl up and go to sleep in my clothes if I leave them around.
    Your clothes must smell musty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    People confuse loyalty with depending on you. 9 out of 10 pets couldn't care less who they live with as long they are warm and have are fed...unless it's a trained dog I can walk in most peoples house, take the dog and after 2 weeks they wouldn't even remember you (as a figure of speech).

Of curse some pets are different and are in fact loyal, but it's a rare sight and I doubt anyone here has pet like it.
    Wow you could not be more wrong. You obviously have never owned a dog. My brother moved out of town about 8 yeas ago and 3 years after he moved away he came home for xmas and my dog went completely batshit when she saw him, she could not stop whimpering and jumping at him. Same thing happened when my dad was on vacation for two months. Hell, even when I would be out of town for just a week my dad would tell me how mopey my dog became and how she would constantly go into my bedroom or office looking for me.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Clothes, bed, sofa. Dog hair everywhere....
    This is my house too. It drives me insane -_-

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    my cats do. especially on my denim jacket.
    Ahhh yes the ol texas tuxedo

He used to chew my undies

Deleted
    My cats do that, but the oldest one goes even further to the point of bugging me to say that he wants to go INSIDE the damn bed. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I want to make a joke about this but it would be so inappropriate.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find that if I leave one of the drawers in my dresser open when I leave home that everything in the dresser is covered in hair when I come back...
    Which, has lead me to believe that wormholes are used in the construction of clothing storage devices, or my cat navigates through the insides of it to sleep on everything and make my life a living hell.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    People confuse loyalty with depending on you. 9 out of 10 pets couldn't care less who they live with as long they are warm and have are fed...unless it's a trained dog I can walk in most peoples house, take the dog and after 2 weeks they wouldn't even remember you (as a figure of speech).

Of curse some pets are different and are in fact loyal, but it's a rare sight and I doubt anyone here has pet like it.
    That is not really true. When my parent's dog saw me after 2 years of not seeing me he got very hyper happy and then slept outside my bedroom door the first night. Took him a moment to recognize me too so it was pretty interesting to see that reaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dog always sits leaning on the side of the couch, RIGHT NEXT TO HER OWN BED.

I don't understand dogs sometimes.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I want to make a joke about this but it would be so inappropriate.
    Do it and then infract yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    My little multi-shit dog who is 9 (81 dog years) in 4 days is very cute, playful and awesome :> shes LOVES to sleep on clothes, mats, couches anything soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    This is pretty standard behaviour for most pets.
    Yeah, all of my cats do this. If i throw my socks on the floor when I get home they will have a cat on it inside 10 minutes guaranteed, no matter where I put them.

Deleted
    As been said, standard behaviour, and mine does it too. Though he prefers to sleep on ME, which can be an inconvenience considering 50kg of dog on your chest usually hinders breathing somewhat.

I don't have a pet, and I think that's pretty gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    I've noticed many times my dog would snooze off on a jacket i've just worn on my bed. I assume it has to do with my scent and wondered if this was common among other dogs and their owners?
    My roommate's cat loves to sleep on clothes I have laying out to dry :/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I have two cats and two large dogs. I don't own any black shirts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    My dog still steals my undies from the laundry basket and licks them >.< A "bit" embarrassing because usually the only time she gets to the basket is when an uninformed quest leaves the bathroom door open. And yes, she does like sleeping on my clothes to a point she'll steal them.

Deleted
    Yeah, my parrot used to rip them apart.

Deleted
    My cat doesnt usually lie down on clothes. Most of the time it goes to the places it usually lies down at, or right next to a stack of clothes. It never really lies on top of them though. Totally loves sleeping on blankets though, and will stare at any guest who dares to sit down in his favourite sofa.
    Not much of a bother though, as thankfully my cat doesnt drop a lot of furr.